Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Online Club Shop
Anyone else think the lack of merchandise online needs to be addressed fast?

I know there has been a lot going on with the stadium upgrade, season tickets sales etc but even my friends in Holland have remarked that when clicking on the Leisure Wear on the official website there is only one choice.

I noticed on Saturday in the club shop there are a few more items on sale but these are not available online. Are the club missing out on potential sales if this is not attended to soon?

I have been banging this drum for sometime.

This issue needs addressed. Only this week I was on the club shop in shock at how little and how low quality the items for sale were.
Highlander29

And I shall bang my drum too. Think the club are missing a trick here, I would gladly buy merchandise fae the County but the choice is poor. I live in Fife and visited the Dunfermline shop with a.friend and they have much more stuff than we do. Need I remind the good people at VP we are an SPL side now!!!

I've been holding off buying my shirt until any new leisurewear appeared, thinking an SPL t-shirt or something would be nice... starting to wonder if I'll ever get my shirt now, since they've gone out of stock on those too, and still not added anything else new! I know the club's had more important things to do, like upgrading stadiums and the like, but they're missing out on a chunk of cash here, I doubt I'm the only one who'd like to buy something from them that doesn't look like leftovers from last season!

I've enquired about the new Diadoro blue training tops, which are sold out, they are expecting more stock 'soon'.

(09-07-2012, 11:41 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: I've enquired about the new Diadoro blue training tops, which are sold out, they are expecting more stock 'soon'.

Stuart have you got a link on what these training tops look like ? I had the adidas Ross County training top and it was mint. Some loon chored it out of the laundry offshore. Keen and eager for a replacement.
Highlander29

I thought we might have had a Ist Div champions badge, they had one for making the Scottish cup final. Also they need more in the way of leisure wear e.g. t-shirts perhaps we could come up with a few ideas have a poll and present this to the club to show what the fans are after.
Something else i'd like and i think would be a great hit with the overseas fans is some high quality photos of the stadium(framed or unframed) I think jailender took a pretty decent panoramic shot once all the stands were complete, or maybe an ariel shot.

(09-07-2012, 12:51 PM)Son of Earl. Wrote:
(09-07-2012, 11:41 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: I've enquired about the new Diadoro blue training tops, which are sold out, they are expecting more stock 'soon'.

Stuart have you got a link on what these training tops look like ? I had the adidas Ross County training top and it was mint. Some loon chored it out of the laundry offshore. Keen and eager for a replacement.

Nope, only seen it 'in-the-flesh'. Nice apart from big white Diadora writing across the back. Also a grey version.

Have to agree. Look at any other esspl club and there is an array of items. It's great seeing the young gadgie cogs proudly showing the club colours but could be better. Chrimbo is approaching and no doubt shelves will be replenished soon.

(09-07-2012, 10:05 PM)Deas_pie_staggie Wrote: Have to agree. Look at any other esspl club and there is an array of items. It's great seeing the young gadgie cogs proudly showing the club colours but could be better. Chrimbo is approaching and no doubt shelves will be replenished soon.

As someone who proudly wears my cup final polo shirt and is often seen wandering around Sheffield and area in this and my Ross County shorts (apart from when the Blades are playing) I couldn't agree more

I can't get up to Dingwall often at all and online sales will be my only option.

Years ago, I tried to buy a RCFC PIN badge in Inverness - NO CHANCE.

Defo missing a trick here guys - get into someone at the club - I for one can provide all my relatives with gift ideas for b'day and Xmas with a RCFC theme.

What will I wear at Tynecastle on the 6th April if it is not sorted? Smile

(09-13-2012, 04:53 PM)Blade3uk Wrote: What will I wear at Tynecastle on the 6th April if it is not sorted? Smile

An Owls away shirt?

The club defo need to look into improving the merchindise wen we played Dundee had a gander in there store and was suprised by the amount of different stuff they had like retro tops, training wear, room decorations and so on. Then u go into Ross County its very very limited and there is not much left yes this is our first season in Spl so why not cash in on it.. As for the website its a bit of a farce in respect that its still pre order ur kit and there is no training gear.. Or anything with the new kit supplier there..

Thoughts?
Deigo Is A Staggie

Yeah, its definitely an area we need to look at. Would have thought Roy, with his business savvy would have pinpointed this as a part of the club to expand upon.

(09-14-2012, 01:25 AM)Five Minutes from the Ground Wrote:
(09-13-2012, 04:53 PM)Blade3uk Wrote: What will I wear at Tynecastle on the 6th April if it is not sorted? Smile

An Owls away shirt?

Well as you guys can't seem to get any gear up there - perhaps you will be in ICT colours??

....or was that an attempt at humour?Angry

(09-14-2012, 11:56 AM)Blade3uk Wrote:

An Owls away shirt?

Well as you guys can't seem to get any gear up there - perhaps you will be in ICT colours??

We're all wearing the shirts, not letting them linger in a shop somewhere Angel

(09-14-2012, 01:40 PM)Five Minutes from the Ground Wrote:
(09-14-2012, 11:56 AM)Blade3uk Wrote:

An Owls away shirt?

We're all wearing the shirts, not letting them linger in a shop somewhere Angel

touché

I think i got the last XL shirt from Sandy at the shop.
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

(formerly named Geordieland Staggie).

Registered member since March 2003.

(09-14-2012, 02:02 PM)staggie34 Wrote: I think i got the last XL shirt from Sandy at the shop.

....and I'll definately need XL if not bigger !! Big Grin

Certainly in the last few days there seems to be a lot more of the merchandise previously only available in the club shop now put on the online shop too, along with an announcement regarding the home kit sales on the front page of the club website. Good to see there has been such a high demand for shirts this year (unless you are still waiting to get hands on one!)

On a related matter, looks to me like this year's away shirt is very popular too - anyone else think this might be the highest selling away shirt we've had (for what it's worth)?
Staggies Disabled Supporters Club Chairman

Thought I would bump this cos I was just on the official site and was quite impressed on the amount of stuff now on offer in the club shop.

My one criticism, and I have contacted them about this, is that I feel PayPal should be offered as a payment method. It is much easier to process and I would say the majority of people who shop online have a PayPal account.