Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Free Agents..??
Ok, given Del's comments yesterday, what free agents do you think might be on the radar?

Any thoughts on the likes of Michael Paton? Haven't seen much of him, but he's still a young guy with something to prove - sounds familiar.. Could he help to plug the increasingly evident 'Gardyne gap'..??

Angel

I would rather see Garry Glenn tried in the Gardyne role.

(09-02-2012, 12:40 PM)BOFF Wrote: I would rather see Garry Glenn tried in the Gardyne role.

I would like to see glen or byrne in place of morrow.
[Image: Welcometothehighlands-1.jpg]

Andy Dorman is a free agent. He might be worth a punt, although wages would probably be a stumbling block.

Mark Kerr is linked with us, but he's more of a midfielder than a forward.

(09-02-2012, 05:32 PM)thejailender Wrote: Mark Kerr is linked with us, but he's more of a midfielder than a forward.

Championship Manager legend.

(09-02-2012, 02:07 PM)StrathyStaggie Wrote: Andy Dorman is a free agent. He might be worth a punt, although wages would probably be a stumbling block.

If the money can work he's worth a shout. He was a good collegiate player, did well for my local side (New England Revolution) before moving on and doing well in the U.K.. He can play up front or in the midfield which helps as well.

(09-02-2012, 06:16 PM)Comrie Wrote:
(09-02-2012, 05:32 PM)thejailender Wrote: Mark Kerr is linked with us, but he's more of a midfielder than a forward.

So was Fergus Teirnan Confused
"the beach balls are burst" Derek Adams 19/05/13

(09-02-2012, 07:58 PM)dingwall.cof Wrote:
(09-02-2012, 06:16 PM)Comrie Wrote:

So was Fergus Teirnan Confused

So was Graham Carle...
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

Oh good god no.

Half a decent season at united to earn a pay day at the dons. When there was less than useless. Beside Casper (Gary macDonald) there was only one worse player in the red shirt whie he was there. Dave Bus.

We need someone to fill the gap left by gardyne,colin running his guts out,on his own,dread to think what will happen if he get's injured

Darren Mackie.

Sorry, I'll get my coat.