Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking forward to Livi
Star 
and a hungry County snatching all three points.
Soz Jim'n'Billy

Think this one has a 'hard fought draw' written all over it!!

Given our results in the past against Livi, and their results so far this season, normally I would say a draw wouldn't be too bad a result. But given that we have given away 4 points in our last two games (regardless of how well we have or haven't played) I'd say we could really do with a win, especially at home.

1-0 County.
Dico Tibi Verum, Libertas Optima Rerum: Nunquam Servili Sub Nexu Vivito, Fili

"Freedom Is Best, I Tell Thee True, Of All Things To Be Won.
Then Never Live Within The Bonds Of Slavery My Son" William Wallace (1270-1305)

4-0 County. Two for Miller (red card rescinded) one for Macmenamin and one for Minmenamac (a backheel). MotM Fraser.

i would like 3 points even with an own goal as i'm starting to fottball depressed (no one watched my poor inter side loosing at home in champions with poor trabzonspor ?)...3 points please !

2-1 for me. Steven Craig to continue his good form and Quinn to get one.
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

(formerly named Geordieland Staggie).

Registered member since March 2003.

Les is full of [censored] ! A 5 man midfield will suffer a narrow defeat.
Highlander29

MFR saying Morrison still out injured, but Miller available after red reduced to yellow - although there seems to be confusion over that one.

3-0 county

Bug 
Nice wee win for County here I hope.
It says on SFA disciplinary page that Miller is banned for 1 game with immediate effect but the Discipline Fast Track committee have reduced the red to a yellow Huh[/font]

(09-16-2011, 07:09 PM)Chromedome Wrote: Nice wee win for County here I hope.
It says on SFA disciplinary page that Miller is banned for 1 game with immediate effect but the Discipline Fast Track committee have reduced the red to a yellow Huh[/font]

County's official site says that Miller is available for selection after his red was reduced to a yellow.

The SFA's suspension list was issued before the news release of his red card being reduced was issued.
They maybe should have had a wee clause note beside it though since it was under appeal.

If the ball didn't hit his arm, then why has he been given any card at all after review?

I might be missing something here, but I presume because the ref called it on the day they can't completely void the card?
Dico Tibi Verum, Libertas Optima Rerum: Nunquam Servili Sub Nexu Vivito, Fili

"Freedom Is Best, I Tell Thee True, Of All Things To Be Won.
Then Never Live Within The Bonds Of Slavery My Son" William Wallace (1270-1305)

Presumably the evidence showed that it was not a red card offence but still a yellow card and a penalty?

Anyhoo, what's the team news up there?

1 nil livi? What's been happening?
[Image: Welcometothehighlands-1.jpg]

1 each at half time...brittain from the spot after 45 min..sinclair the scorer for livi...
after 64 down to 10 men...craig sent off foul and abusive language...5 games 4th sending off...1 point can be good....
1 min and livi down to ten men...watson 2 bookings...

I would say the craig sending off was more likely for the elbow on no.5 (couldn't see how much contact but the intent was there)

Cue crys of poor reffing and injustice done...pft aye right

Sky sports are saying he's been sent off for foul and abusive language
[Image: Welcometothehighlands-1.jpg]

Double red card for Craig: 1) for normal penalty box contact at corner, 2) for running at the linesman and calling him naughty names...
If you were not there think of every County game you have seen for the last two years i.e total dominance and inability to finish. Yes, the referee was totally gash but we have to be bigger than this and be far more ruthless.

Spicy old game............!!

I take it then Craig will miss the Celtic game since it was a straight red card, or does that only apply for the next league game, or is it based purely on the position of the moon in relation to the rings of Saturn combined with the force.......
Disclaimer -Anything posted by this user is likely to contain large amount of sarcasm, humour and nuts. At no time should anything be taken seriously, even on serious topics. Failure to do so may result in confusion and your tongue turning black, consult a doctor if symptoms persist.