Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Davie Hamilton lounge
Anyone care to tell me if the DH lounge the same size as last season or is there any change to the layout? Haven't managed a pre-match pint thus far, chasing my tail as always on match days..............
He's NOT the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

Can you bring kids into the DH lounge and do they do food on match days as well
twitter: @michaelmarley27

Last season, yes to both, I assume it's the same on presenting a home ticket/season ticket to get in. Just wondering if they changed the layout to fit more folk in or not, can't recall if there was much scope for expansion.....

The Davie Hamilton lounge looked like it was the same size as before.

Though I thought I saw Dr Who smirking by a doorway.

Pies and stovies from the wee oven thing on the bar - maybe not as good as the fare from the Tea bar but cheaper. On a Saturday they probably still do proper food. I think they were serving hospitality meals further along in the other lounge. (?) What I don't know I'll make up.
Jim'n'Billy Cult Follower

I think last night was the first time they did hot food this season, up until then it was just filled rolls.

The layout is slightly different in that they don't have the meal tables the had last season, so there is a little more room, but pretty much the same as last year

Same size, but no bar-meals. Think they did bacon rolls before the Celtic game? Pies last night.
It's my first choice before a game, can't stand the Mallard.

If only someone would open a Social Club....

Cheers ma dears............

Planning heading here too on Saturday. What is it likely to be like at 14:00, mad or stroll in and grab a pint?? Thanks for all the info on here guys.

(08-30-2012, 11:08 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: Planning heading here too on Saturday. What is it likely to be like at 14:00, mad or stroll in and grab a pint?? Thanks for all the info on here guys.

Hmm, can only speak for last season but you should manage a pint at 2 without going out the door in a queue..........

It has been fine this season, even at the Celtic game, didn't have to wait longer than 5mins.
Of course all that will change now that the masses on this site know about it!

(08-31-2012, 08:28 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: It has been fine this season, even at the Celtic game, didn't have to wait longer than 5mins.

The masses on this site will be hanging around waiting for someone to buy them a pint... Angel

(08-31-2012, 08:28 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: It has been fine this season, even at the Celtic game, didn't have to wait longer than 5mins.

Ahh enjoyed the pint before hand and although busy, was in no way a pain to get servered or mingle. Cracking spot for a pre match pint specially with the wee one. Good to catch up again Stuart and thanks again folks for the info.

Apparently the pies aren't the best? Cromarty bakers I'm sure someone said to me.
Dunno why they dont just have the same supplier as the pie-huts, odd. Haggis pie was excellent, as per usual.

Shock horror I will have a Dundee Utd fan within our attending squad at the week end, does the DH lounge accept away fans? He will be in the home end although I doubt I will be able to convert him!

(11-22-2012, 11:58 AM)wemyss77 Wrote: Shock horror I will have a Dundee Utd fan within our attending squad at the week end, does the DH lounge accept away fans? He will be in the home end although I doubt I will be able to convert him!

It is supposed to be for home fans only, but at teh Aberdeen game there were a few Aberdeen fans in there.

So I don't think it's a strict 'No Away fans' rule, but would probably get in if he's with a County fan, or not wearing colours

Think it's access on production of a home stand ticket.....

Think they said last night it will be open from 11am on Saturday to the public, they are dealing with media etc first.

Home tickets only.

Mallard - probably 10am like the Celtic game?