Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Yon big gudge
Tokely,,, hmmmm on the whole I'd give him a pass. Same effort every game ? Canna see it. Hope so though because there was more positives than negatives for me.

But there again the cream that is Munro took 3 games for me to warm to him. But he had nothing to prove ?

But seriously ? wtf is thon imposter in the SFA hall of fame thinking getting rid of these guys ? Ok Tokely, good game. Got lucky severely at one point and should have scored but hey. One arm open.

Ach half cut schecht as usual but plaudits due as I hated the idea of him signing.

On the whole great day, not in any way outshon by supposed better opposition, good as they were at times.

The Highlands are here Wink

Another 16 motm's Ross and you shall be accepted

Tokelele is a legend and the sooner everyone realises this the better

I managed to have a brief chat with him after the match and he mentioned that he knows he has a lot to do to win us over, other then the first 15mins I thought he looked pretty solid in defence.
DPM Catering
Twitter | Facebook

Seemed pretty sold..I thought, but i know very little about footballBig Grin

Took him a wee while to settle, but fine otherwise...not many can run thru him..

Tokely lacks the speed though, that the like of GM have..it would be nice to see tokely out doing sprint training to try and resolve that...haha
There's a fine line between genius and insanity

Fitness and match sharpness needs improving but if he can do that he could be an asset this season.

(08-05-2012, 01:51 AM)MacBEATH Wrote: Tokely,,, hmmmm on the whole I'd give him a pass. Same effort every game ? Canna see it. Hope so though because there was more positives than negatives for me.

But there again the cream that is Munro took 3 games for me to warm to him. But he had nothing to prove ?

But seriously ? wtf is thon imposter in the SFA hall of fame thinking getting rid of these guys ? Ok Tokely, good game. Got lucky severely at one point and should have scored but hey. One arm open.

Ach half cut schecht as usual but plaudits due as I hated the idea of him signing.

On the whole great day, not in any way outshon by supposed better opposition, good as they were at times.

The Highlands are here Wink

Another 16 motm's Ross and you shall be accepted
Give the guy a chance. I was never his greatest fan but he is an experienced player who did all right on Saturday. Remember this was his first real game for us and he is still settling in to our style of play.

It's been the fastest I've seen Tokely move ever!
[Image: Welcometothehighlands-1.jpg]

I will give him a pass when 1 scores his first goal in a county top 2 scores his first towards the jailend and 3 when he scores agints scum

(08-07-2012, 09:45 PM)Strathpefferstaggie Wrote: I will give him a pass when 1 scores his first gola in a county top 2 scores his first towards the jailend and 3 when he scores agints scum

Harsh. Did Gary Miller achieve all those in any season ever? I say let the man make a fresh start and put his sins behind him.
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

Gutted when he signed on but this was due to the baggage he had. He looked up for it and but for his "Doug Rougvie"-esque clumsy antics he could in fact have scored some goals, he certainly saved one or two chances from going against us. All said and done, he's our's now and if he keeps at it the way he started on Saturday he'll not go far wrong in my book.
He's NOT the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

Ross Tokely will do well for us when called upon. He has his limitations and they can be exposed, but he also has really good defensive traits. He will be a very good centre half for us, but will find it difficult to get in ahead of Boyd. He was very good on Saturday, and if that is the effort he puts in for everything game, you can see why the Caley fans loved him.

Caley have been a good feeder club to us since Butcher took the helm.
YOINK

(08-07-2012, 10:19 PM)Carlos Wrote: Ross Tokely will do well for us when called upon...

Caley have been a good feeder club to us since Butcher took the helm.

This. The young apprentice will yet outwit his Motherwell mentor.
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

Having watched Tokely for the first time in a County shirt at the week end I was actually impressed. It was obviously a frustrating game but hay he gets stuck in alright and was at times the only trigger for atmosphere in the East extension. Every bad bit of play got a few comments but every bit of good play got applauded and encouraged by everyone else, and maybe even the same folk giving him grief, very werid but also quite funny.

Well done Tokely, keep it up!!

There was one play in particular on Saturday when he covered Boyd who went for the header. Boyd missed it and if Tokely wasn't there to head away then it would of been 1-0 Killie as the lad would have been clean through.

He's done very well so far Big Grin

He's our best right back by a country mile. Which says something about Bateson and Kovacevic.

The two games I've seen so far, he's been pretty decent. He does look a bit uncomfortable when confronted with pace, but he's solid in the challenge, and vocal too. Happy with his contribution.

Personally i still don't like the guy but you can't deny that he has saved us a couple of times already this season and he even pushed on into attack a couple of times on Saturday.
There was one guy in the East stand extension giving him pelters on Saturday but he did seem to be the lone voice and as was said previously when he wins the ball in the tackle he does get a good cheer from the crowd.

(09-04-2012, 04:54 PM)dawyckstag Wrote: Personally i still don't like the guy but you can't deny that he has saved us a couple of times already this season and he even pushed on into attack a couple of times on Saturday.
There was one guy in the East stand extension giving him pelters on Saturday but he did seem to be the lone voice and as was said previously when he wins the ball in the tackle he does get a good cheer from the crowd.

You must have been close to me then. It made me cheer the Big Man on even more.

(09-04-2012, 10:09 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: He's our best right back by a country mile. Which says something about Bateson and Kovacevic.

Tad harsh on Kovacevic considering he didn't even play at RB against Raith.

(09-04-2012, 04:54 PM)dawyckstag Wrote: Personally i still don't like the guy but you can't deny that he has saved us a couple of times already this season and he even pushed on into attack a couple of times on Saturday.

I won't ever like him, but can appreciate if he gives his all for County. For me, I've heard from people who have experienced him first hand (coaching kids etc), that he's not a very nice person. Well I suppose you can't have it all, but if he does the business on the park then for that he'll get my appreciation.