Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Poll: Where in the SPL in season 2012-13 do you think Ross County will finish?
Top 3
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
Relegated
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where Do You Think County Will Finish?
Where in the SPL do you think County will finish? Not where you would like them to do so, but where you realistically think they will.

I'll vote at the end of the transfer window. Should get a better idea of all the squads.

Please let it be higher than Caley !!
Highlander29

i did vote and think 7th could be done in our first season , i hope better but my head ruling my heart , and yeah hope we do finish above ict cant have them lookin down on us nooooooooo Dodgy

Maybe EUROPE...who knows, just gonna enjoy the football.,
There's a fine line between genius and insanity

(07-13-2012, 03:07 PM)dereknic Wrote: Maybe EUROPE...who knows, just gonna enjoy the football.,

How many clubs are going to be docked 25 points for going into administration??

Caley look like they could be the first

County in top six, europe maybe Cool

(07-13-2012, 04:28 PM)frankthetank Wrote:
(07-13-2012, 03:07 PM)dereknic Wrote: Maybe EUROPE...who knows, just gonna enjoy the football.,

How many clubs are going to be docked 25 points for going into administration??

Caley look like they could be the first

County in top six, europe maybe Cool

I LIVE IN HOPE....never thought we would make SPL..and here we are..Big Grin
There's a fine line between genius and insanity

Champions.
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

(formerly named Geordieland Staggie).

Registered member since March 2003.

Head ruling heart. Thinking if we get out of the blocks early that may act as a buffer should we falter mid season........ 7th or 8th for me at best unless we sign another striker with an eye for goal........
He's NOT the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

(07-14-2012, 10:59 AM)Blinkers Wrote: Head ruling heart. Thinking if we get out of the blocks early that may act as a buffer should we falter mid season........ 7th or 8th for me at best unless we sign another striker with an eye for goal........

I'd like to think both Morrow and Byrne can be really important players for us this season and both could maybe get 10+ goals, with the right ammunition.
- Hopefull i know.

Us = 11th
Them = 12th
Smile

Above R**gers.

(07-15-2012, 03:44 PM)frankthetank Wrote:
(07-14-2012, 10:59 AM)Blinkers Wrote: Head ruling heart. Thinking if we get out of the blocks early that may act as a buffer should we falter mid season........ 7th or 8th for me at best unless we sign another striker with an eye for goal........

I'd like to think both Morrow and Byrne can be really important players for us this season and both could maybe get 10+ goals, with the right ammunition.
- Hopefull i know.

Agreed, liked the look of Morrow last season, apart from starting against the Buddies in the home cup replay (I think he did anyway - grey cells and all that). Here's hoping anyway.
He's NOT the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

So long as we finish 11th or above, then I will be delighted.

Very hard to say at the moment. First of all we still don't know who team 12 are, the issue with Rangers and budget concerns seem to be hitting some of the lower end SPL teams have come out to say they would not be signing players due to budget constraints.

Our target will be 11, and anything higher will be a bonus.
Disclaimer -Anything posted by this user is likely to contain large amount of sarcasm, humour and nuts. At no time should anything be taken seriously, even on serious topics. Failure to do so may result in confusion and your tongue turning black, consult a doctor if symptoms persist.

Brick 
(07-15-2012, 03:44 PM)frankthetank Wrote:

- Hopefull i know.

midfield attacking creativity is all-important. We'll rely on Vigurs and Lawson particularly, but if we can do well there, we have forwards who can finish.
Soz Jim'n'Billy

Given that Dundee have been parachuted (or whatever the opposite of parachuting is) into the SPL, I've got no doubt we'll not get relegated.

(07-16-2012, 12:58 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: Given that Dundee have been parachuted (or whatever the opposite of parachuting is) into the SPL, I've got no doubt we'll not get relegated.

Feel that we should be looking to be above Dundee, but they are a tougher challenge than Dunfermline would have been so not that straight forward.

Acutaly happy it's Dundee, they will bring a decent crowd up as normal.
Disclaimer -Anything posted by this user is likely to contain large amount of sarcasm, humour and nuts. At no time should anything be taken seriously, even on serious topics. Failure to do so may result in confusion and your tongue turning black, consult a doctor if symptoms persist.

Although they've brought in a lot of players this summer who are 1st Division level at best, a SPL Dundee would probably be able to attract better players than us although I dunno what kind of budget they would have.

Just seen the odds to be relegated:

11/4 Dundee
10/3 Ross C
4/1 ICT

What's the price on nobody to be relegated?