Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scottish Cup Final - Martin Scott
Shocked 
Paddypower have Jimmy Scott at the shortest price for first goalscorer tomorrow at 3-1....... do they know something we don't or have they missed a 0 and it should be 30-1? He's also 5-1 to score a hat-trick?

Or maybe they saw this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIj4Ad-Fdvw

I spotted that as well. As much of a Hampden legend Jimmy is, he won't even be in the squad today. Sad

I can't remember the last time I've looked forward to a Scottish match not involving County. Days like today and the final 2 years ago prove more than anything that Scottish football will survive without the Old Firm.

All the best to the Hearts and Hibs fans going to Hampden.

After 110 years I would love to see the Hibees sing 'Sunshine on Leith' at full-time. Fully supporting the underdog today !
Highlander29

I'm not bothered who wins it, but I am looking forward to it. An OF free final, between two great rivals; it should be a cracker.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

Looking forward to it too. Not really bother who wins but kind of verring towards Hibs with them being the underdogs. It could be a classic, got an equal feeling it could be drab too?

I'm going on a stag do next weekend to Germany, and one of the best men is a massive Jambo. I'm not sure if that means I should support them in his honour, or hope Hibs win so that I can wind him up the whole time. Win, win I say.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

How can jimmy not get in this hibs team, a game we should be targeting next year, unless they improve significantly they are there for the taking

Hibs are terrible, I reckon a possible return for Mr Scott might be on the cards ?
Highlander29

He can't get in the team as he allegedly broke a guys jaw in training. Disciplinary reasons rather than ability wise.
YOINK

At least Jimmy would have put some effort in if he was playing on Saturday. That Hibs team was a disgrace.

It's a shame they are getting shot of their loan players, as we would finish comfortably ahead of the current Hibs team in the SPL.

(05-19-2012, 11:14 AM)Son of Earl. Wrote: After 110 years I would love to see the Hibees sing 'Sunshine on Leith' at full-time. Fully supporting the underdog today !

Not really a Proclaimer's fan, but that is one of the best songs ever. Hairs on the back of my neck when it gets sung at games, especially at the League Cup Final when Hibs won.

As soon as I realised it was over as a contest I was watching the Hammers glorious return to the bigtime.

On Saturday I went for Hibs, Blackpool and Chelsea to win. Totally blown away and feel sorry for Hibs fans, Delighted for Chelsea and indifferent about the other game. Ian Holloway is a legend and wanted him up.
Highlander29