Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Summer Hols
So where / when you all going? I am off to Tenerife on Monday.

We are all staying at home watching grass grow.

(05-11-2012, 10:02 PM)Haitch Wrote: So where / when you all going? I am off to Tenerife on Monday.

You might bump into Mcmenamin, Rocco, Malin and Corcoran!

Was in Singapore and Australia in Jan so have had my hols, a summer of graft and watching euros for me

I've heard Dingwall is nice around this time of year??

Im planning Thailand for a month in Dec so not going anywhere at the moment. Maybe a wee city break.
Highlander29

Just back from a city break to Kabul.
No sacrifice no victory 

Isle of mull for me then a bus to dingwall for the first game of the season.
[Image: Welcometothehighlands-1.jpg]

(05-14-2012, 03:29 PM)Son of Earl. Wrote: Im planning Thailand for a month in Dec so not going anywhere at the moment. Maybe a wee city break.

Are you just staying in Thailand? Or venturing into Cambodia, Laos or 'nam? Lots of fun to be had in each!

(05-15-2012, 12:56 PM)ciaranhill Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 03:29 PM)Son of Earl. Wrote: Im planning Thailand for a month in Dec so not going anywhere at the moment. Maybe a wee city break.

Are you just staying in Thailand? Or venturing into Cambodia, Laos or 'nam? Lots of fun to be had in each!

Cambodia has an estimated 70,000 sex workers. Thats pretty much all I have to say about that before I get into trouble.
Highlander29

Thailand is a good holiday place. Whereabouts are you heading in Thailand?

(05-15-2012, 02:53 PM)Son of Earl. Wrote:
(05-15-2012, 12:56 PM)ciaranhill Wrote:

Cambodia has an estimated 70,000 sex workers. Thats pretty much all I have to say about that before I get into trouble.
Are you about to make it 70,001Tongue

Isle of Man in 2 and a bit weeks time for the TT. Taking pictures of the motor racing.....or more likely sitting outside a pub in a beer garden watching bikes travel by at 180mph.
Disclaimer -Anything posted by this user is likely to contain large amount of sarcasm, humour and nuts. At no time should anything be taken seriously, even on serious topics. Failure to do so may result in confusion and your tongue turning black, consult a doctor if symptoms persist.