Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hamilton v Ross County
Anyone heading down to this? I guess the last performance there will put a few going.

I'm heading straight from work to try and make this game. This is the plan:

2pm flight from offshore, taxi from Dyce to Aberdeen. 4.40pm train to Glasgow, then 7.20pm train to Hamilton so it all depends if my flight is on time so fingers crossed!

No idea what to expect from this game as I wasn't at the previous one but anything less that 5-1 will be good progress?Huh

I think we will go down to a narrow defeat. Surley not a 5-1 this time.

S4L I thought being a central belt staggie these days you would of continued your slow demise towards the old firm.
Highlander29

I can't make this due to childcare limitations even though Hamilton is one of the easiest for me to get to. Damn it.
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

(formerly named Geordieland Staggie).

Registered member since March 2003.

I think we can only to improve the last game we played there....we can have our chance to get a surprise win...I want to think positive...I hope craig will start...may be he can play with byrne...I would like to see lawson from the start too...

My long journey is going to plan so far so hopeful of making the game on time. I'll be doing twitter updates on @TJE_updates

well thats just great
[Image: Welcometothehighlands-1.jpg]

You having a laugh?! 1-0 after 1min from penalty spot!

Took all of 30 seconds.
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

(formerly named Geordieland Staggie).

Registered member since March 2003.

a promising start...after 1 mins a penalty...so 6 goals in 2 games !
ht 1 - 0 according to sky sport team is: fraser miller boyd munro fritzpatrick gardyne lawson brittain quinn corcoran byrne so 4 3 2 1 with byrne upfront i can guess....let's see what happens in 2nd half this time we are still in match I think...

conspiracy nuff said.
Highlander29

1-1

Gardyne volley from 20 yards

YAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

MIDGEY BABY!!!!

Hamilton 1-2 County

Steven Craig

2-1 County!

Steven Craig....get it right up the boo boys.
Disclaimer -Anything posted by this user is likely to contain large amount of sarcasm, humour and nuts. At no time should anything be taken seriously, even on serious topics. Failure to do so may result in confusion and your tongue turning black, consult a doctor if symptoms persist.

excellent welldone steven

(08-23-2011, 09:26 PM)katho Wrote: 2-1 County!

I Heart etc
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

Full time

Hamilton 1-2 County

Excellent result. Sounds as though we were by far the beeter team int he second half.

GREAT WIN!!!!