Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Fifa 13
I can't find either Ikonomou or Wulfharth in the database, so I assume they'll be added to the squad with the post-transfer window update. Hainault and Sproule have been added in my game. Both 65 rated, better than anyone else in the squad.

Also manually removed Duncan, Malin, Burns, Cocoran, McMenamin and anyone else we no longer have. Very skimpy in the game for a few positions.

When does transfer window shut and how long do you reckon it will take EA to update Fifa?

I can never remember when the Scottish one is, but I'm sure it's the day after the English one (31st January).

I would guess within the week.

Hope EA can get their [censored] in gear so I can update my Staggies Ultimate Team.

(01-30-2013, 02:49 PM)County73 Wrote: Hope EA can get their [censored] in gear so I can update my Staggies Ultimate Team.

Hainault is now on UT for County. Sproule isn't though.

With our superb run recently making top 6 a very real possibility I wonder if this will be reflected in our rating in Fifa 14? At the moment we have 1.5 stars, if we end the season in the top six surely we will be rated as 2.5 or even 3 stars.

On a separate note, only Hainault (who is hardly even getting match time) is listed as a County player but Economy is nowhere to be seen despite starting every game. On the plus side, Sproule is listed. Wolfhart isn't listed either but given what I have seen of him recently, is no bad thing!

(02-27-2013, 11:01 AM)County73 Wrote: On a separate note, only Hainault (who is hardly even getting match time) is listed as a County player but Economy is nowhere to be seen despite starting every game. On the plus side, Sproule is listed. Wolfhart isn't listed either but given what I have seen of him recently, is no bad thing!

That'll be because both Hainault and Sproule were already in the game (playing for Houston Dynamo and Hibs, respectively). They just had to have their teams changed. Wohlfarth and Oikonomou weren't already in the game, so I guess EA haven't bothered adding 'new' players for the update. Understandable, I guess.

On "Career" mode (Manager mode?) both Oikonomou and Wohlfarth are at County. You just need to manually download the update from XBL.

Yeah, my update has them all in place now.

Oikonomou has risen to a 58.
Hainault has dropped to 62.
Sproule stays at 65.
Wohlfarth is also a 62.

Morrow has dropped to a 56 as well.

I played the derby last night and hope things go as they did in the game. 4-1 County. Wohlfarth (2), Brittain and Vigurs.

That'll be because both Hainault and Sproule were already in the game (playing for Houston Dynamo and Hibs, respectively). They just had to have their teams changed. Wohlfarth and Oikonomou weren't already in the game, so I guess EA haven't bothered adding 'new' players for the update. Understandable, I guess.
[/quote]

On my career mode before the updated squads I couldn't find Sproule at hibs.
Has he got a final baaaalllll???    Shalk's there!!!!

So whats our rating going to be in Fifa 14 now then as a top 6 team - 4.5 Stars? :p

I'd be happy with up to date pictures of the squad!

(05-28-2013, 05:22 PM)theweehighlander Wrote: So whats our rating going to be in Fifa 14 now then as a top 6 team - 4.5 Stars? :p

I was thinking more towards ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

we will probably get 2.5 stars

Just discovered ultimate team last week, looks great. Really looking forward to bringing the Greek god to my side in FIFA 14 - just hope he is staying with us!

Anyone noticed the update to our squad has no changes to the roster except Mustafi? Vigurs, Lawson, Hainault, Fozzy and Evan are still listed in our team.

Strange. Not updated for quite a while, I updated my Football Manager 13 the other night though and it seems to be from January 13. I started a new season with County and it has Richie Brittain in the team locked on a transfer to St Johnstone at the end of the season Sad

However you can start the 12/13 season with Evan, Sproule, Wolf etc in the team Big Grin

I guess when Fifa 14 comes out you will be able to update 13 to 14's database?

(08-22-2013, 02:11 PM)theweehighlander Wrote: I guess when Fifa 14 comes out you will be able to update 13 to 14's database?

I wouldn't have thought so. They'll want to do everything they can to get you to pay for the new version!

(08-22-2013, 02:16 PM)Forfinn Wrote:
(08-22-2013, 02:11 PM)theweehighlander Wrote: I guess when Fifa 14 comes out you will be able to update 13 to 14's database?

I wouldn't have thought so. They'll want to do everything they can to get you to pay for the new version!

Yeah I guess. Its annoying, id happily pay £10 (or so) each year for an up-to-date download of latest team rosters and leagues.

Would save them a fortune creating new game disc's, boxes, sleeves and shipping them out to stores worldwide id of thought!

Someone should email EA. This is the Digital age dontchaknow Cool

I'm a reviewer for County and Caley for FIFA 14. Looking good for County on FIFA tbh.