Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Champions merchandise
I assume the club will be bringing out some merchandise to celebrate the winning of the 1st Division, scarfs, badges, mugs, t-shirts etc. And all very nice it'll be, however, what kind of t-shirts would you like to see?
Me i'd like to see either Harry Enfield in a County shirt with 'Loadsamoney' on the front and Ist div champions 2011/12 on the back or Father Jack again in County colours with 'Feck you Pressley' on front and Champions etc on backTongue

A t-shirt with "We play the long ball" on it. Either that or a picture of the team in shades and a "deal with it"

Or a t-shirt with a depressed looking Steven Presley on it
[Image: Welcometothehighlands-1.jpg]

Sack that.

Elvis is a nomark, he need not be acknowledged anymore. Stick to pro-County stuff and forget all about him.

Id have the we play long ball one.

A graphic of the ball up in the clouds above Victoria Park, clearly having been punted there by Grant Munro, with the sun shining and a benevolent bearded God-looking figure beaming down on us all. With a wee Pressley a wee McNamara, and a wee Reid scampering about in the bowels of the earth underneath the stadium in their devil get-ups. All on a T-Shirt.

That and a Ross County on Tour T-shirt with all 30 games of the unbeaten run listed on the back.

ROSS COUNTY SPL PROMOTION TOUR 11/12

With the thirty games listed below like a band tour.

I'd have all results i don't mind the 5-1 thrashing by Hamilton anymoreBig Grin

A list of the games/scores since accies and until the run ends!

With

"THAT'S WHY WERE CHAMPIONS"
No sacrifice no victory 

like the idea of the games and scores on the back, but think it will be very small writing putting 36 games on there......how about our stag Rossco with the cup in his hands and a ball under his foot??? and any caption that goes with it!!!
caption idea....

champions?!?!?!

its a seemples...(like the meerkat advert)

A t-shirt that says "We're in Fifa 13 and you're no!"...

I'll make do with my now cherished Ross County League Champions scarf from outside Somerset Park. Complete with the 2009/10 shirt on it!

I think a Champions League 2013/14 commemorative tea cosy would be nice. Best to start early.
"When the season began, Ross County struggled to beat Morton at home. And now, on this historic day, it is us mere mortals struggling to find words to describe their brilliance. Celtic, meanwhile, just struggled and were simply blown away."

See https://store.rosscountyfootballclub.co....-wear.aspx

[Image: 0000354_240.jpeg]