Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Supporters bus to Morton?
Surely?

I would hope so... its a title decider as Morton still have a chance do they not?

Pretty sure there will be a good feeling down at Cappielow!

Hopefully we will bring enough for Morton to open the Wee Dublin End behind the goals, instead of being packed into that miserable Main Stand of theirs.

A couple of chants on behalf of Colin McMenamin being a mercenary and being value for money is most definitely needed. A bus is a must I tell thee.
Disclaimer -Anything posted by this user is likely to contain large amount of sarcasm, humour and nuts. At no time should anything be taken seriously, even on serious topics. Failure to do so may result in confusion and your tongue turning black, consult a doctor if symptoms persist.

i would definatly go and try and get some mates aswell.

(04-12-2012, 03:26 PM)Mackie Wrote: A couple of chants on behalf of Colin McMenamin being a mercenary and being value for money is most definitely needed. A bus is a must I tell thee.

Mcmenamin do doo do do do
He likes a wimpy do do do doo
He calls out mckee doo do, doo do, doo, doo, do, doo, do, do, do, do, do do

Hopefully a bus to Queens on the last day too?

(04-12-2012, 08:32 PM)staggy4life Wrote: Hopefully a bus to Queens on the last day too?

This is a must!!

Its the last game in Div 1!!

Fancy dress Stag night theme!
No sacrifice no victory 

I'll consider the Morton game depending if I can find anyone else willing to head down that I know. The Queens game is a no-go for me as I'll be working that weekend, I'm pretty sure.

Any news?

I'm working this weekend so a no-no for me.
Having recently started looking at the Pie & Bovril Forum the "Colin Mcmenamin value for money?" thread has just taken up the last hour of my life.
I wish,wish,wish I could go to Morton to rub it right in!!!!

The Club haven't heard anything from the Black Isle Supporters club, so its looking unlikely, unless anyone knows how to pester George..