Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Australian Ross County Supporters Club
It seems there's a few of us out here, and there's bound to be lurkers that haven't joined yet.

So far we've got robinoz in Mackay, Left Field in Canberra, cairns staggie +1 in Cairns, and me in Adelaide.

Lurkers, show yourselves! Tongue

we'll need to start recruiting locals

youve got one more staggie in melbourne.

p.s thanks for the heads up best pal xx

(04-11-2012, 12:44 PM)roddynbetty Wrote: youve got one more staggie in melbourne.

your welcome best pal, you having a wee beer or two to bring in the SPL.

P.S.
look out for Lewie and Staggienoname

ive actually just polished off a couple bottles of plonk instead, totally out of character for me but im sure thats how they do it up in the spl! xx

(04-11-2012, 12:48 PM)Belfaststaggie Wrote:
(04-11-2012, 12:44 PM)roddynbetty Wrote: youve got one more staggie in melbourne.

your welcome best pal, you having a wee beer or two to bring in the SPL.

P.S.
look out for Lewie and Staggienoname

what will we call ourselves. how about the "staggieroos"

Sydney here!

Jailender - any ideas how i can get my Fat_Elvis one working as somehow managed to block myself out recently?

A few years too late for me!

I was working in the Argyle Diamond Mine during the famous cup run, with an Aussie chef who followed British football. The night after the Celtic game he asked me 'Who the hell are Ross County?' and I was only too happy to tell him.

Best of luck to you chaps.

Never been but had my Aussie cycling shorts on this morning, changing for tonight though.......good luck guys!

I turned down a job in living in Freemantle. If I knew there was a supporters club I would of taken the job !!
Highlander29

(04-11-2012, 12:00 PM)RCR Wrote: It seems there's a few of us out here, and there's bound to be lurkers that haven't joined yet.

So far we've got robinoz in Mackay, Left Field in Canberra, cairns staggie +1 in Cairns, and me in Adelaide.

Lurkers, show yourselves! Tongue

also from when i worked in London i recruited a couple of convict lassies to the semi final and final during the scottish cup run... they are now back home in melbourne.

(04-11-2012, 03:49 PM)Son of Earl. Wrote: I turned down a job in living in Freemantle. If I knew there was a supporters club I would of taken the job !!

That's one of my favourite places on earth - not far behind Cromarty. Must have been difficult to turn down!

(04-11-2012, 04:20 PM)ciaranhill Wrote:
(04-11-2012, 03:49 PM)Son of Earl. Wrote: I turned down a job in living in Freemantle. If I knew there was a supporters club I would of taken the job !!

That's one of my favourite places on earth - not far behind Cromarty. Must have been difficult to turn down!

By a matter of 3 days I had to turn it down. One of my favourite places on earth as well. Reminds me of the film The Truman Show. No litter, white picket fences, everyone happy.....

WHY DID I SAY NO AGAIN !!
Highlander29

All we need is a Staggie in northern territory, western australia, and tasmania to complete the set Big Grin

gentelmen pls doesnt matter where you live all you guys support the best club in scotland. so where ever you are around the world county are by far the bloody best team in the country

(04-11-2012, 10:09 PM)foddertystaggie Wrote: gentelmen pls doesnt matter where you live all you guys support the best club in scotland. so where ever you are around the world county are by far the bloody best team in the country

Whatever your drinking, write it down and send me a postcard. I want some. Big Grin
Highlander29

(04-11-2012, 01:07 PM)robinoz Wrote: what will we call ourselves. how about the "staggieroos"

love the name.... it gets my vote Smile

I am happy to travel anywhere in Oz to meet up for a match on sky or just a piss up errr or should I say meeting lol

(04-11-2012, 07:58 PM)RCR Wrote: All we need is a Staggie in northern territory, western australia, and tasmania to complete the set Big Grin

Western Australia? That area is more than covered! Know a good amount of folk from the highlands in Perth and a lot of them are staggies.

has anyone in australia tried to donate to the spl fund and had difficulties? i had to cancel my first payments and ended up phoning the ground last night. paid over the phone and it was quick and simple.

(04-25-2012, 01:21 AM)robinoz Wrote: has anyone in australia tried to donate to the spl fund and had difficulties? i had to cancel my first payments and ended up phoning the ground last night. paid over the phone and it was quick and simple.

I paid with my UK card and it all went okay.