Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Offical - lets win it at LIVI thread
Nice big empty stadium to fill up!

Lets win the league at Livi!!
No sacrifice no victory 

Falkirk will have to take something from Dundee if we are to win it at Livi.

How many times have we lost a late goal to end up drawing this season?

I thought we were on the right side of a late goal for a change, but had to soon stop jumping aroung the living room when the late Rovers goal showed up.

Im game. Hopefully the club will put on a few buses!
[Image: Welcometothehighlands-1.jpg]

true but! it will be the first time the title win will be actually possible!

and possibly the last time to see the team before they win the league so lets get a big crowd down and hopefully get the job done!!
No sacrifice no victory 

True Slateford.

I'm absolutely gutted as I am in Arran that weekend.

I will be able to make the Ayr game though which could also be where we win the leauge

At least it would be exciting against Livi. There's been on average 4.66 goals in each game they've played in over the last 6

Where is the central supporters club meeting before the train?

This is just a pre-caution, but should I buy tickets for the Livi game now or pay at the gate?

I'm presuming the demand for tickets will be quite high?

Thanks in advance.

(03-31-2012, 07:08 PM)IDW16 Wrote: This is just a pre-caution, but should I buy tickets for the Livi game now or pay at the gate?

Thanks in advance.

The stadium holds 10000 and they get home gates of about 1600. There will be loads of space so no need to worry!

(03-31-2012, 07:19 PM)staggy4life Wrote:
(03-31-2012, 07:08 PM)IDW16 Wrote: This is just a pre-caution, but should I buy tickets for the Livi game now or pay at the gate?

Thanks in advance.

The stadium holds 10000 and they get home gates of about 1600. There will be loads of space so no need to worry!

You seem to forget though that it will be the last chance for Livi fans to see County this season Sad

Lets hope our hero Pressley gives the team talk of his life next week and we don't have to go to Ayr. We also need Livvy not to play so well as they have in the last 2 weeks.

Check out the form table. I'd be surprised if Falkirk took anything from Dundee.

I don't Falkirk drawing with Dundee. Hell ive got them down for a roasting at the challenge cup today.

Anyone Know which train station in Livingston is the best to get a train from Edinburgh to? Had a look on google maps and they both seem about as far away from the ground as each other?
"it's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am"
Muhammed Ali

(04-01-2012, 10:43 AM)darz15 Wrote: Anyone Know which train station in Livingston is the best to get a train from Edinburgh to? Had a look on google maps and they both seem about as far away from the ground as each other?

I'd guess Livingston North as it's closer to the town centre if you want to head to a pub or whatever before the game. Both are just as far away as each other though yeah.

Bit of positivity guys!!

I know id rather be at Livi incase we do win than sitting at home when we win it!!

Plus like i have said previously the chances are that if its not Livi then we will win it without playing or at Ayr.

Ayr is going to be impossible for most people being a midweek game!

If hardly anyone shows up and we win the league its not going to be the best for the players is it. Lets get a right good crowd down and celebrate what we have been trying to do for the last 18 years!

We took 20K to Hampden FFS, winning this game/league is much bigger than the Scottish cup final!

AS a side Note - Livi North is the better station to use!
No sacrifice no victory 

(04-01-2012, 11:12 AM)Slatefordstag Wrote: We took 20K to Hampden FFS, winning this game/league is much bigger than the Scottish cup final!
The competition is not bigger though. The game against Livi is probably bigger but the Scottish Cup gets far more publicity and has build up to the match every day for about a week. That played a huge part in attracting 20,000 County fans to the final.

This is just a 1st Division match where we might win the title. Other than the papers up in Inverness/Dingwall we'll be lucky if anyone gives us central belt coverage any earlier than Saturday about this game.

No idea how many we'll take on Saturday though. Like I said yesterday, I presume a lot more would have travelled to Livi if we had won yesterday so that it would have been in our own hands and not relying on Dundee's result.

Gutted, I'm working again for this otherwise I would have been there. Nevermind, I've got much of Prudhoe Hospital following County's progress with interest so at least we'll have Soccer Saturday on!

1-0 win will do nicely with a Colin McMen goal.
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

(formerly named Geordieland Staggie).

Registered member since March 2003.

Form really counts for nothing in this division. Raith Rovers had taken 2 points from 6 away games before yesterday but still got a point.

Is the plan from Glasgow to just jump on at the nearest station and have a carry out on the train?

(04-01-2012, 01:10 PM)StrathyStaggie Wrote: Form really counts for nothing in this division. Raith Rovers had taken 2 points from 6 away games before yesterday but still got a point.

Is the plan from Glasgow to just jump on at the nearest station and have a carry out on the train?
Yeah that would suit me. Most would get on the train at Queen.St I presume. I know a few mates who live in the West End so they'll get on at Charing Cross. You'll get on at High Street and I'll get on at Bellgrove. Perfect.

I bet we'll all end up on different trains since there is one about every 10 minutes.