Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hamilton - Away 13th August
So after a 4 week extended tour out of the Country my Season finally starts. A a further delay having had to re-reg for the new look forum.

Who's all going? and what can i expect from the newish look County?

Going by the reports i've read/heard more of the same which fills me with joy....................................
No sacrifice no victory 

I think there might be a bus going to this? Sure someone said something about it last week.

Normally a home game for me but I'm working so will miss it.

Im score draw daft on this one. Nothing wrong with that I would take 1-1 right now no problem.

How bad a film is Paul, what a let down. The only funny bits were the TV trailers !! Anyway...

Away from home draws are a healthy place to start.
Highlander29

I'm holding out for a bus to be organised. If there isn't one by Tuesday then last-minute train tickets will be in order.

As for the game, I see no reason why we can't take all 3 points.

(08-07-2011, 09:01 PM)StrathyStaggie Wrote: I'm holding out for a bus to be organised. If there isn't one by Tuesday then last-minute train tickets will be in order.

As for the game, I see no reason why we can't take all 3 points.

I'd book your train tickets now to be honest.

I'll be there
Really don't want another season of 0-0s, so goals please, lads
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

love to go to this. Not been in a building site for a football stadium before.
[Image: Welcometothehighlands-1.jpg]

booking the meaga bus tomor how many die hard fans are going then

Myself and one other shall be making the journey down on the train.

On a related note we will probably be in either the Counting House or the Crystal Palace from about 1pm until the last train to Hamilton West (that gets there before 3pm). If any County fans are in the area you are more than welcome to join us for the classic burger and pint combo before heading through on the train.

thats good there is one other with me 2 found bus was cheeper haha well theres at least 4 going

(08-09-2011, 09:32 AM)proudtobeastaggie Wrote: there is one other with me 2

Aggie?

"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

I'll be there.
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

(formerly named Geordieland Staggie).

Registered member since March 2003.

I'll go for 0-2 County, Munro & Craig

(08-09-2011, 11:45 AM)VanderDalgarno Wrote:
(08-09-2011, 09:32 AM)proudtobeastaggie Wrote: there is one other with me 2

Aggie?

It would appear from a number of other posts that Aggie has been canonised. I therefore think it unlikely that she will be travelling on the megabus.

(08-09-2011, 03:15 PM)Staggie7 Wrote: I'll go for 0-2 County, Munro & Craig

I'll have what he's having! Looks like a stroke to be honest but whatever land he's in, seems a good place for County.

I feel quite bad for proudtobeastaggie, he probably thought he had come up with a good name and now he gets hounded on this all the time.

Still, that'll teach him not to use spaces

As for the football, I'd take a draw, I'll say 1-1

Looks like Hamilon had some problems last week, so I'll stick my neck out for a closely fought 1-0 win to County with Hamilton having the upper hand for most of the game.

(08-10-2011, 11:06 AM)tj_STAGS Wrote: I feel quite bad for proudtobeastaggie, he probably thought he had come up with a good name and now he gets hounded on this all the time.

Still, that'll teach him not to use spaces

As for the football, I'd take a draw, I'll say 1-1

I feel bad for him too, I didnt think it would carry on outside that thread... Sorry proudtobeastaggie, i'm just a bit of a geek and like word play, hope you can see the funny side!

Think this will be pretty turgid game, but can see us edging this. Dont see more than a goal in it, edging towards thinking its us that'll get it.

its fine get the piss taken out of me all the time for being a dopey beast i think it be other draw on saturday if the game goes ahead

(08-10-2011, 11:06 AM)tj_STAGS Wrote: I feel quite bad for proudtobeastaggie, he probably thought he had come up with a good name and now he gets hounded on this all the time.

We're only here for the banter!

[Image: 67424.jpg]