Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
North of England County Fans.
I'll be doing quite a few of the County away days to places like Hamilton, Livi and Queens.

I'll post here when plans are definite. Prob via trains from Carlisle or Newcastle.

I'm going to Hamilton on 13th August if anyone else is coming along.

Train from Carlisle at 1203 and arrives at Hamilton West via Glasgow Queen St at 1400.

Leave Hamilton West at 1718 and back at Carlisle for 1908.
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

(formerly named Geordieland Staggie).

Registered member since March 2003.

I'll be at Falkirk match tomorrow. Getting the 1145 to Edinburgh from Newcastle and then onto Falkirk Grahamston.
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

15 of us down in yorkshire more than happy to jump in or meet up if you fancy going to a game we make in varying numbers -4-5 a season anything from 4-10 a go depends on the usual money, wifes etc

st mirran is the next outing vis carlisle on the train on the 19th

Hi there, I'd stop posting on this topic ages ago as it didn't seem that there were any other County fans in my area.
Normally I'd make the St Mirren game but January is a bad month financially this year. I think the next game for me will be Hearts away in April. I'll post here nearer the time.
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

(01-09-2013, 10:33 PM)staggie34 Wrote: Hi there, I'd stop posting on this topic ages ago as it didn't seem that there were any other County fans in my area.
Normally I'd make the St Mirren game but January is a bad month financially this year. I think the next game for me will be Hearts away in April. I'll post here nearer the time.

No problem - just let us know we were also looking at that game as one of ours as well?
if you see the st mirran game on sky keep an eye out for our flag "Airedale staggies" we usually post it somewhere where it can be seen - we manmaged that at hearts away earlier in the season

(01-09-2013, 10:33 PM)staggie34 Wrote: I think the next game for me will be Hearts away in April. I'll post here nearer the time.

Hi,

There are four county fans coming up from SE for the Hearts game. Leaves London at 06:15. Stops up North are Retford 07:53, Doncaster 08:08, York 08:34, Northallerton at 08:54, Darlington 09:07, Durham at 09:24 and Newcastle at 09:44. Into Waverley at 11:10.

15:00 back.

Fancy joining us? If Airedale staggie comes along, there could be a decent number!

(03-08-2013, 03:49 PM)Haitch Wrote:
(01-09-2013, 10:33 PM)staggie34 Wrote: I think the next game for me will be Hearts away in April. I'll post here nearer the time.

Hi,

There are four county fans coming up from SE for the Hearts game. Leaves London at 06:15. Stops up North are Retford 07:53, Doncaster 08:08, York 08:34, Northallerton at 08:54, Darlington 09:07, Durham at 09:24 and Newcastle at 09:44. Into Waverley at 11:10.

15:00 back.

Fancy joining us? If Airedale staggie comes along, there could be a decent number!

I would have loved to as it would be good to get some English-based staggies together but unfortunately I am at work for this match. I've just started a new job and couldn't get this one off at short notice. Hopefully next time, I'll reasess my plans after the league split with Killie and Hibs being possible targets.
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

I'll be in Edinburgh for the weekend but would love to meet up with a few English based Staggies for a pint? Where do you guys tend to meet/congregate when in Edinburgh.........Am I the only Sheffield based follower of the Staggies?

Not sure where best to meet - will keep an eye on the match thread.