Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Central Supporters Club
Got my ticket sorted out. Ordinarily I would have space in the car, but we are up for the weekend with the wee man to see the folks as well.

got mine the S4L for Celtic, Just now!

Section is selling fast for the games but Ranald has said more seats will be opened up if we require!

Great news that its selling so well, We will be in the back of the new section of the East stand at the jailend side of the new section!

He is expecting some noise so best not let them down!!

Ill bee getting the train up for the Celtic game with TV in mind havent book this yet, but its a good chance for our first train trip as a group hopefully - as soon as tv decided whats happening then will look at times etc

Ps Roddy drum is good to go!
No sacrifice no victory 

Yass! The staggie drum will be in Dingwall for the 4th.
[Image: Welcometothehighlands-1.jpg]

Got my ticket for the Motherwell game sorted out today. All very cloak and daggers stuff
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

Got my tickets for Motherwell and Celtic. Thanks go to Slatefordstag for all his good work.

Obviously we're still waiting on news on TV scheduling to get trains for Celtic and Aberdeen booked. However, there's the issue of match tickets. It appears Aberdeen are handling the ticket sales for our game rather than County, there will be a cash gate, and the away allocation is 3,000. On that basis, does anyone else think our best bet is to just all rock up together and pay at the gate? If we advance purchase, our allocated seats will be all over the place, but arriving at the same time would mean we got sequential seats, meaning the CSC would all be together. Thoughts?

My plan at the moment is to just buy on the day!!

Unless it looks like its going to be a problem, can anyone see us taken 3K away fans??
No sacrifice no victory 

Next season Moray Firth Radio are looking at having phone-in contributors to go on-air with their thoughts and feelings about the SPL matches.

This would be between 5.15pm and 6pm and would just allow other people who haven’t been at the game to get a feeling of how the match went.

if you are interested please contact - centralstaggies@hotmail.com or John.Rose@mfr.co.uk
No sacrifice no victory 

(07-27-2012, 12:52 PM)Slatefordstag Wrote: My plan at the moment is to just buy on the day!!

Unless it looks like its going to be a problem, can anyone see us taken 3K away fans??

That's my plan too, mainly because the guys I'm going with are generally quite flakey. I'll try to catch you lot there somewhere.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

Yeah I was thinking of buying on the day too.

Can anyone recommend a good pub in Aberdeen that we could meet in beforehand to get some pre-match banter.

A few of us County fans are planning on heading for a night out in Aberdeen after the game.

What's everyone's plans for after the game?

(07-31-2012, 10:51 PM)lothianstag Wrote: What's everyone's plans for after the game?

Wander about Aberdeen in a daze, going how the f*** did we only score 6?

(07-31-2012, 10:51 PM)lothianstag Wrote: Yeah I was thinking of buying on the day too.

Can anyone recommend a good pub in Aberdeen that we could meet in beforehand to get some pre-match banter.

A few of us County fans are planning on heading for a night out in Aberdeen after the game.

What's everyone's plans for after the game?
maybe prince o wales pub in center o town cos at least a county supporter works behind the bar , and headin to the kittybrewster after cos does do a good beer so i hope to meet up with a good few o you guys cheers

Cheers for the recommendations Foddertystaggie, yeah it would be good to arrange a meeting place for us all beforehand to get some pre-match banter on the go.

Canny wait for the game on sat, heading up with two Motherwell fans and a ex rangers man which I'm trying to convert into a staggie, been told Motherwell are taking a big support up in memerence of one of their die hards who died. Anyhow got my ticket in the CSC section and am buzzing

I have two spare tickets for the Motherwell game in the Central Staggies section in the East Stand extension. A mate's unable to make it now. Available for face value £24, or nearest (reasonable) offer. Send me a PM if you're interested.

So what's the plans for tomorrow.

I'm going to head through at around 1230 mostly likley to the Mallard unless I'm other wise convinced!!
No sacrifice no victory 

(08-03-2012, 09:52 PM)Slatefordstag Wrote: So what's the plans for tomorrow.

I'm going to head through at around 1230 mostly likley to the Mallard unless I'm other wise convinced!!
prob gonna be in tavern bout same time so if see anyone will be happy to see you

Hope all went well in the new section yesterday!

Heard a few negatives hopefully these will iron themselves out over time.

I'm sure a good few faces that were there yesterday might not turn up to often and the abuse some of you received will disappear! Who needs away fans when you have your own fans shouting you down eh!

Anyway onwards and upwards Rome wasn't built in a day, hopefully we can make some noise at Aberdeen and then Celtic at home, i cant wait to get told to sit down already!!
No sacrifice no victory 

Hi All
I mentioned on the Aberdeen vs County thread a couple of weeks ago that we could get seats on the Edinburgh Aberdeen supporters bus. The cost would be £18 which on the face of it is a load cheaper than the train. The bus would leave at 10:00 and return straight after the game. If anyone is interested let me know asap and I will pass on the numbers to them. I will be going along with my son so there are at least a couple of staggies on the bus already and obviously the more the merrier.

Are there any other takers for this? Hitching a lift with the away support to VP is also a plan that a few used last season.

We're getting the 1027 up from Edinburgh on Saturday. Predicted arrival at Archie's; 1315. Anyone else coming up on that train? We're going to play it by ear after the match - either the 1816 or 1909 back depending on the pub chat. Should be a good day out.