Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lower Leagues Suspended
News just in - League 1 & League 2 and everything below is suspended due to Covid.  I think its a sensible call, however my biggest concern is that we end up in last place if the Prem is called - effectively ending up like Hearts did last year.

(01-11-2021, 01:07 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: News just in - League 1 & League 2 and everything below is suspended due to Covid.  I think its a sensible call, however my biggest concern is that we end up in last place if the Prem is called - effectively ending up like Hearts did last year.
Looking to get lucky two years in a row.

I'm not sure enough of the leagues have been played for it to be called- it'll be more likely made null and void.

(01-13-2021, 10:21 AM)Diotor Wrote: I'm not sure enough of the leagues have been played for it to be called- it'll be more likely made null and void
They would call it, and give the title to Rangers. After  last season they would have to or the fallout would damage Scottish football for years to come.
County would be an afterthought, and we couldn’t say anything ,as we voted for Hearts to go down,was the phrase used “Hearts will just have to take their medicine” ?
Imagine if they called it null and void, then Celtic and ten in a row would be back on,carnage!!

(01-13-2021, 01:55 PM)tattiedave Wrote: They would call it, and give the title to Rangers. After  last season they would have to or the fallout would damage Scottish football for years to come.
County would be an afterthought, and we couldn’t say anything ,as we voted for Hearts to go down,was the phrase used “Hearts will just have to take their medicine” ?
Imagine if they called it null and void, then Celtic and ten in a row would be back on,carnage!!

Ouch!
I can just hear the outcry, the seething froth from the OF.