Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ross County's next manager
Disaster..... Yogi Hughes will get us relegated......gutted!!

I was feeling quietly optimistic about the rest of the season yesterday. I am not now. Such an uninspiring appointment. I hope to be proved wrong, but there is no evidence Hughes has the skillset required to keep us up. At ICT he took months to instil his philosophy (we don't have that kind of time) and his recruitment was terrible (we need better players). At Raith he was hired when they were 8th in the Championship to save them from relegation (he did not). He hasn't had a job in management for 3.5 years despite being touted for every one going by his friends on Sportsound. It seems like such a lazy appointment. Absolutely scunnered by it, tbh.

(12-21-2020, 01:18 PM)Forfinn Wrote: It seems like such a lazy appointment. Absolutely scunnered by it, tbh.

Seems to be the new Ross County way.

(12-21-2020, 01:02 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Disaster..... Yogi Hughes will get us relegated......gutted!!
I am going to reserve judgement because I thought Coyle was a good appointment at the time!
Rumours have been around for a while that he was on standby.

(12-21-2020, 01:46 PM)tattiedave Wrote: I am going to reserve judgement because I thought Coyle was a good appointment at the time!
Rumours have been around for a while that he was on standby.
not impressed but having said that he did make the Tinks very hard to beat we will become stronger on and off the ball or dirtier depending on your point of view dont expect anything from the next 3 games but St Johnston on the 2nd is a  MUST WIN