Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ross County v Hamilton Accies
Great opportunity to get back to winning ways. We’re all aware that it’s going to be a hard few months and anything less than three points leaves me wondering where our next win is coming from.  The win at Celtic Park already seems like a lifetime ago. Time for the players to step up and earn their wages. 2-0 to the Staggies. COYS.

Would like to see us go for this one

Doohan
Morris
Iacovitti
Watson
Hylton
Kelly
Draper
Paton
Reid
Stewart
Shaw

In a 3-5-2 , we have the players to win this they just really have to step up and prove it in this situation

Well that was a abysmal first half display.

Kettlewell has to go, absolutely useless

No doubt some folk will say we dominated, how many saves did the Hamilton keeper make? Once Gardyne retires we will be a mid Championship team at best , certainly if things continue like this.

St mirren just won too. We're doomed if something doesn't change. I guess Roy has some decisions to make tonight....he won't shirk them.

(12-19-2020, 05:55 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: St mirren just won too. We're doomed if something doesn't change. I guess Roy has some decisions to make tonight....he won't shirk them.
not going to hold my breath for a change before January this has been coming for months now and nothing has changed we will hear the same old lame excuses again tonight
i think Ketts needs to cut it a bit shorter and stop at we need to get our heads down and go just forget about the again bit

Well, you could have managed to hold your breath. Roy not messing about. I've heard Yogi Hughes has been sounded out about the job........ please no!

Today’s performance was just soft especially up top , if we had someone up top today on form or at least with a bit of confidence then we could have taken points from that game today

(12-19-2020, 05:54 PM)cdam Wrote: No doubt some folk will say we dominated, how many saves did the Hamilton keeper make? Once Gardyne retires we will be a mid Championship team at best , certainly if things continue like this.

It was depressing to see that only Gardyne had any drive or invention. The fact we are totally reliant on a guy who cant be that for from retiring is grim to think about.