Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Livingston in the cup
just checked the line up for tonight and looks like we are about to get what we have been asking for an attacking line up
lets hope it works and gives the team a lift predict 3 1 county  Smile

(12-16-2020, 08:55 PM)county AML Wrote: just checked the line up for tonight and looks like we are about to get what we have been asking for an attacking line up
lets hope it works and gives the team a lift predict 3 1 county  Smile

1-0 down already.  See it’s a usual start to the game. Keep it up lads.

2-0 down. Game over I suppose.

WTF. Morris crossing the ball for Alan '5ft 3' Forrest to beat Donaldson in the air at the back post. Absolute calamity, it would be hilarious if it wasn't us.
2-0 Livingston.

Wtf indeed. Something really has to change.

The ref would be a start. 100% a red card for Guthrie there. Mackay was clean through.

Shambolic defending, yet again. Some of these players give me the impression they’d rather be elsewhere tonight. Time for Roy and Ketts to have a clear out.

Ross Stewart missed another 1 on 1 too.
Despite being 2-0 down, we're playing alright.

Penalty??? MacLean will give us nothing!

We don’t jump for balls in our box, or the opposition’s for that matter. We don’t really do scoring either, although we are pretty good at gifting goals.

We need new defenders, I hear someone has been to Florida scouting Mickey Mouse.

We should sign that Josh Mullin guy. He was the best player on the park tonight.

What's happened to Donaldson? Can't even kick his own bum at the moment!

Draper on - much as I like him He’s not a renounce goal scorer.

Shaw and Wright still on the bench ......... come on Stuart we need goals !!!!!

As other people have mentioned on here. We need a bit of a clear out. Of the team tonight the only ones I'd keep would be......Iacovetti, Reid(coaching required), Paton, Stewart (if we could) and Mackay (because of his workrate and link play).
The rest I'd release. Not much on the bench either!

So basically we're going to play in a 5 a side league next year.

Roy isn’t daft and surely he can see what’s happening here, kettlewell will always be a club legend for what he achieved as a player but this is infuriating watching this game after game, we still have a chance of survival but a change is needed now, not in a few weeks when we are further adrift

If covid hadn’t brought the season to an end we would have finished bottom last season.

Total disarray on the field and from the bench

Desperate times

I’m scared of what we will get on Saturday

(12-16-2020, 10:40 PM)Brick on the wall Wrote: I’m scared of what we will get on Saturday

Beat, probably!

(12-16-2020, 11:03 PM)NVACA Wrote: Beat, probably!
In which case it’s time for Roy to release his friends and employ a management team based on ability!

(12-16-2020, 10:37 PM)falkirkstaggie Wrote: If covid hadn’t brought the season to an end we would have finished bottom last season.
Got to agree with that.

Despite the result, we played ok in spells tonight. Unfortunately, we don't offer much of an attacking threat. We're too slow in going forward, taking throw ins and free kicks. By the time we get our brains in gear, teams are set up and organised. Is that coaching or a lack of ability, I fear it's the latter. That's only the problems going forward, I can't bring myself to think about the defending tonight.

Despite saying this, I'm confident that we'll get 3pts this Saturday. Can't say why, it's probably because I genuinely believe that Hamilton are worse than us. I'll go 2-1 with Stewart scoring a double, a penalty and finally getting one from open play. Not 1 up front on Saturday Ketts!

Part of me wants us to lose to Hamilton on Saturday to force Roy into making a decision rather than waiting a few more weeks, haven't been good enough for a long time and I can't see it changing anytime soon with current management and players.