Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hibs at home
Big game on Saturday , we are on a poor run of form but hopefully the home advantage can somehow help us gain some much needed points from this game, team prediction:

Doohan
Randall
Donaldson
Lacovitti 
Tremarco
Lakin 
Draper 
Vigurs
Hylton 
Mckay 
Stewart 

Hard to predict but I’ll go for 1–1 mckay , mon the county

(10-15-2020, 09:13 PM)Monthestaggies98 Wrote: Big game on Saturday , we are on a poor run of form but hopefully the home advantage can somehow help us gain some much needed points from this game, team prediction:

Doohan
Randall
Donaldson
Lacovitti 
Tremarco
Lakin 
Draper 
Vigurs
Hylton 
Mckay 
Stewart 

im terrified to think what Martin Boyle would do if he’s playing against Tramarco at full back

(10-15-2020, 10:58 PM)Ullapool Staggie Wrote: im terrified to think what Martin Boyle would do if he’s playing against Tramarco at full back
Yes it is a thought indeed! , shame Reid can’t play in this one and I can’t see who else could play left back

(10-15-2020, 09:13 PM)Monthestaggies98 Wrote: Big game on Saturday , we are on a poor run of form but hopefully the home advantage can somehow help us gain some much needed points from this game, team prediction:

Doohan
Randall
Donaldson
Lacovitti 
Tremarco
Lakin 
Draper 
Vigurs
Hylton 
Mckay 
Stewart 

I'd expect Midge will start as the left sided forward in a (likely forlorn) attempt to give Tremarco some help v Boyle. Hibs aren't without their own issues at LB, though- no Doig and Stevenson is struggling, so interested to see who we deploy as the right sided forward
I'd be slightly surprised if Lakin starts ahead of Tillson- if nothing else due to Ketts' propensity to stick with the tried and trusted
Also, there's no L in Iacovitti

Away win
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

0-0 final score and a far better performance from county today , Randall red carded but he had to make that challenge or else it would’ve been a one on one , we played some nice stuff going forward , solid point to pick up

Charles-Cook had a good game, and Charlie Lakin looks like a very exciting player.

NVACA Wrote:Charles-Cook had a good game, and Charlie Lakin looks like a very exciting player.
Agree - Lakin looks like good capture,  loads of energy and can see him getting a few goals - great to see Tom coming off the bench and back into the team - horrendous time he's had and delighted to see him on the comback trail
Supporter Liaison Officer