Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ross County v Aberdeen.
Time for another home win please. Just bought the game on PPV. Mon the Staggies.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

Mon the Staggies and Mon the Scottish Govt please to allow more fans in with 2m distancing & appropriate hygiene arrangements for the sake of our mental health and the local economy.
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

Tough game, hopefully we can take the game to them and get another home win.

Also hoping that their match in Portugal on Thursday night has a detrimental effect on their preparations and performance.

Imo Aberdeen have their best midfield in years at the moment, big test for Paton, Vigurs and Tillson.

Our midfield is all over the place, Vigurs is doing what Vigurs does (when we don't have possession), not a lot!

It shouldn't annoy me but...

Not ideal at all but hey ho , just makes last weeks win all the more important as we are in for a few tough games in the next few weeks

Good Aberdeen side but we looked totally disjointed throughout. Seems we need a reboot as it could easily have been six or seven today. I know some football aficionados get a wee bit upset but I’ve said it before and I’m saying it again, Vigurs should not have been given the captaincy and today showed why.

It is the easiest thing in the World to criticise but today was very hard to watch.

We have a very good attacker in Ross Stewart who quite honestly spent his day running around like a headless chicken looking for direction. Either play him where he will cause a threat or he will end up leaving for sure.

I’m afraid Charles-Cooke is out of his depth at the moment and is, currently anyway, a waste of a substitution. Kelly needs more game time but looks to have something. On a day where crossing was atrocious where was Mullin? Next one to leave probably.

Passing from most players today was atrocious and the team looked rudderless. Very few got pass marks.

Stuart has to regroup and as said above - reboot, or we will end a laughing stock.

I hope this game gives the team the knee jerk they require because quite simply today’s performance was relegation material.

Rant over ......

That was abysmal.
Most of us would have expected  to be fighting against Accies and St Mirren for survival come the end of the season, and on paper the difference in quality between those 2 squads today was obvious, but come on that was terrible.

We'd be as well cashing-in on Stewart before the end of October if that's how we are going to use him.

(09-27-2020, 05:10 PM)Polarbare Wrote: Good Aberdeen side but we looked totally disjointed throughout. Seems we need a reboot as it could easily have been six or seven today. I know some football aficionados get a wee bit upset but I’ve said it before and I’m saying it again, Vigurs should not have been given the captaincy and today showed why.
Broken record. Clueless.

(10-01-2020, 08:57 PM)Johnr Wrote: Broken record. Clueless.
The aficionado responds!   Sleepy