Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ross Doohan
After watching the Scotland U21's this evening in Lithuania it was nice to see Ross Doohan have such a great game, a couple of great saves and a clean sheet in Scotlands win.

Good to see him get some game time.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

I'm half expecting he'll come into the team for next Saturday. Celtic haven't loaned him to us to sit on the bench
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

(09-11-2020, 06:05 PM)VanderDalgarno Wrote: I'm half expecting he'll come into the team for next Saturday. Celtic haven't loaned him to us to sit on the bench
Didn't think players on loan were able to play against their parent club?

(09-12-2020, 09:12 AM)weeyin86 Wrote: Didn't think players on loan were able to play against their parent club?

They're not, hence why he said "next Saturday". I think it's been the presumption for a while that Doohan would get a start immediately after the Celtic game. Unless Laidlaw plays outstanding today...
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(09-12-2020, 09:23 AM)Spain Wrote: They're not, hence why he said "next Saturday". I think it's been the presumption for a while that Doohan would get a start immediately after the Celtic game. Unless Laidlaw plays outstanding today...
So he did, my apologies....

He has to be given the jersey now

(09-15-2020, 01:37 PM)Skipper\s Covie Wrote: He has to be given the jersey now

Absolutely!

Agreed , too many laidlaw mistakes as of late which is a shame as he had an ok start to the season

Another good performance and clean sheet tonight from Ross Doohan in the Scotland U21s 2-0 win against the Czech Republic.