Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fans back
The Ross County game and the Aberdeen game on Saturday have been given the go ahead to have up to 300 fans back in the stadium as a test event. Hopefully it is a first step to having fans back at games.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54061580

Hope our 300 staggies make plenty noise. Mon the staggies.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

Anybody know when county are planning telling the lucky 300 they have a ticket?
IMO, priority should go to season ticket holders who are platinum member staggie army subscribers.
Before anyone thinks I'm looking after myself, I'm not a Staggies army subscriber!

This is like Charlie and the Chocolate factories golden ticket!

(09-08-2020, 09:19 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Anybody know when county are planning telling the lucky 300 they have a ticket?
IMO, priority should go to season ticket holders who are platinum member staggie army subscribers.
Before anyone thinks I'm looking after myself, I'm not a Staggies army subscriber!

This is like Charlie and the Chocolate factories golden ticket!
They are going to season ticket holders who are also staggies army members and as there are over 300 they will be in a ballot

(09-08-2020, 09:43 PM)sting Wrote: They are going to season ticket holders who are also staggies army members and as there are over 300 they will be in a ballot
ACH well. I guess I'll be watching it on the TV then ?

Will any Celtic fans be allowed in?

(09-09-2020, 10:29 AM)the reaper Wrote: Will any Celtic fans be allowed in?
Nope, home fans only.

I'd read somewhere the names in the ballot would be those who are both season ticket holders and Staggies Army member. However, my husband, who didn't have spare funds to renew his season ticket after putting what he had towards a Staggies Army membership (prior to the club's u-turn on selling season tickets) has had an email to say his name has been drawn in the ballot so there's something not right there....

(09-09-2020, 11:06 AM)weeyin86 Wrote: Nope, home fans only.

I'd read somewhere the names in the ballot would be those who are both season ticket holders and Staggies Army member. However, my husband, who didn't have spare funds to renew his season ticket after putting what he had towards a Staggies Army membership (prior to the club's u-turn on selling season tickets) has had an email to say his name has been drawn in the ballot so there's something not right there....
According to the Ross County website you have to be both a season ticket holder and staggies army member
https://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk...y-stadium/

(09-09-2020, 11:54 AM)sting Wrote: According to the Ross County website you have to be both a season ticket holder and staggies army member
https://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk...y-stadium/
That's probably where I read it right enough.

Yes but when will we know? I match the criteria and just wonder if I was successful or not.
Has anybody heard if they were successful?

(09-10-2020, 10:20 AM)Skipper\s Covie Wrote: Yes but when will we know? I match the criteria and just wonder if I was successful or not.
Has anybody heard if they were successful?
I would think everyone has got the email by now as conformation of attendance has to be back by 11am today. There will probably be more sent out today after they have the numbers of fans that are unable to attend

I matched criteria and have been chosen through ballot. They are waiting for confirmation ( by 11:00am today Thu 10th) that everyone in the 300 chosen are able to attend and if there are any drop outs then these tickets will be redrawn. So I would imagine there might be a few to be announced this pm.

It will be a strange experience for sure, but a landmark one, so quite chuffed that my name was drawn out. Hope I’m still chuffed at the full time whistle.?

Ah well that just proves I'm as lucky as ever!!!!!

There will (and has been) dropouts.  People in groups/households (as per the info they requested) have been drawn only as individuals. So many have turned down the opportunity to sit on their own, on their hands, with their mouths shout.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(09-10-2020, 10:59 AM)Brick on the wall Wrote:  Hope I’m still chuffed at the full time whistle.?

This hasn't aged well, sadly.
She never meant to call,
She did anyway