Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Livi vs County 29/08
Another game, feels strange watching so many from home.

Hopefully we can build on a decent point away in Paisley. Livi have started badly so surely the gaffer will see this as a chance to pick up something.

1=-0 County, Ross Stewart to get one from open play.
She never meant to call,
She did anyway

Livi charging £20 ppv. Talk about not reading the room, hope we pump them.

I'm not sure about paying £20. Not a fan of Almondvale anyway and it feels like a rip off after most clubs have settled for between £12.50-15.
She never meant to call,
She did anyway

We can put Livi under some early pressure with a win from this game. They've looked a shadow of the team from last year and are now without Dykes.

Certainly a good opportunity for an away win.

I've heard that Donaldson and Erwin are out, no idea how accurate that is. Morris or Watson to start with Midge or Mullin wide right maybe.

I'll predict 0-1, McKay.

Anthony Stokes is such a hot or cold player, if he's in good form and playing I wouldn't put it past him to score. Would be happy with a draw fro this game given how tough Livi away was last year for us.

Does anyone know where to find the link for Livinston PPV, Iam on their website, I have registered but I can't find the link

OK now sorted.

For anyone who is finding difficulty finding it (I didn't find it easy !) it is here

ppv.livingstonfc.co.uk/event/2

I coughed up for it, like the daftie I am.
She never meant to call,
She did anyway

It didn't sound like a good performance, were we ever in the game?

(08-30-2020, 07:03 AM)frankthetank Wrote: It didn't sound like a good performance, were we ever in the game?

It was poor stuff indeed!

Really disappointing performance. Wrong formation, wrong tactics and never really in it. Looked better when Mullin came on but both Reid and Tremarco had torrid times. Just couldn't seem to get a rhythm on what looked like a pretty awful surface.
She never meant to call,
She did anyway

Kettlewell would be better off having a look in the mirror rather than publicly mouthing off about the referee. Our performance was dire!!