Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
County vs Accies (08/08)
On Saturday we go to Hamilton for what most central belt pundits seem to think will be bottom and second bottom fighting it out. County had an impressive first game and Accies looked a hell of a lot better than they did at the start of last season.

Can't see too many changes, liked how we lined up and played last time, so I'd keep it the same.

Paying £15 and maybe a tenner for some beers is a lot better than a four hour trip to Hamilton and the costs involved, that's for sure!
She never meant to call,
She did anyway

Highlights of Celtic v Hamilton made Hamilton appear to have a bit of threat. I'd be grateful to take anything from this one, but obviously hoping to sneak the win. Would be delighted with establishing that we can actually defend this season, with another clean sheet.

0 - 1 with goal from Paton.
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

"As live" on Alba at 18:00 and again at 22:55
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(08-07-2020, 12:17 PM)Spain Wrote: "As live" on Alba at 19:00 and again at 22:55

19:00 if you are, ironically enough, in Spain. 18:00 if you're in the UK.

You know, I knew that. Genuine typo. Fortunately as an admin I can change my post without leaving a tra... d'oh!
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(08-06-2020, 06:56 PM)Despot Wrote: On Saturday we go to Hamilton for what most central belt pundits seem to think will be bottom and second bottom fighting it out. County had an impressive first game and Accies looked a hell of a lot better than they did at the start of last season.

Can't see too many changes, liked how we lined up and played last time, so I'd keep it the same.

Paying £15 and maybe a tenner for some beers is a lot better than a four hour trip to Hamilton and the costs involved, that's for sure!
agreed purchased my pass today only took 2 minutes to register and purchase unlike our own  RCFC TV i was unable to watch the game V Motherwell support team say not on list RCFC say they sent details but would resend tried to watch the game again today same result message reads invalid credentials e mail not good enough phone number required so you can at least have a rant at someone

(08-07-2020, 05:25 PM)county AML Wrote: agreed purchased my pass today only took 2 minutes to register and purchase unlike our own  RCFC TV i was unable to watch the game V Motherwell support team say not on list RCFC say they sent details but would resend tried to watch the game again today same result message reads invalid credentials e mail not good enough phone number required so you can at least have a rant at someone

I found for some weird reason the site was taking my login details from the club shop and trying to use that on the streaming site. I cleared my chrome cache and re-entered it manually and it worked fine.

You're not the only person I've seen moan about that, teething issues most likely.
She never meant to call,
She did anyway

(08-08-2020, 09:44 AM)Despot Wrote: I found for some weird reason the site was taking my login details from the club shop and trying to use that on the streaming site. I cleared my chrome cache and re-entered it manually and it worked fine.

You're not the only person I've seen moan about that, teething issues most likely.
not sure if this is true in my case e mailed support team again they say RCFC did not resend any my details so not there fault they also said dont worry it would be sorted before the next home game the fact that you have already paid £18 to see the game does not seem to matter to either of them

Another sound performance. Some really clever inter passing at times and with a little bit more sharpness up front we should start to see some more goals coming.
Paton again was very busy in the first half and he and Vigurs played very well building up as did Ross Stewart. Defence fairly sound as two clean sheets testifies. Subs, especially Mullin, lifted things a notch which again is very encouraging. So all round great start to the season, hope we can keep up this standard.

Killie will be no pushover though and we will need to keep a close eye on Kabamba especially, who gave Celtic a few concerns yesterday. Maybe Draper in from the start to add more height in front of the back 4?

Brick on the wall Wrote:Another sound performance. Some really clever inter passing at times and with a little bit more sharpness up front we should start to see some more goals coming.
Paton again was very busy in the first half and he and Vigurs played very well building up as did Ross Stewart. Defence fairly sound as two clean sheets testifies. Subs, especially Mullin, lifted things a notch which again is very encouraging. So all round great start to the season, hope we can keep up this standard.

Killie will be no pushover though and we will need to keep a close eye on Kabamba especially,  who gave Celtic a few concerns yesterday.  Maybe Draper in from the start to add more height in front of the back 4?
Great start as you say - two home games now - Kilmarnock (Wed) and Dundee Utd (Sat) - interested to see how we line up against these two - Kilmarnock gave Celtic all sort of bother yesterday so Wed night will be tough test...but the next two are home games - so let's get stuck into them...
Supporter Liaison Officer 

staggie2509 Wrote:Great start as you say - two home games now - Kilmarnock (Wed) and Dundee Utd (Sat) - interested to see how we line up against these two - Kilmarnock gave Celtic all sort of bother yesterday so Wed night will be tough test...but the next two are home games - so let's get stuck into them...

Agree, all encouraging signs as the Brick says. Kilmarnock looked very good against Celtic in the highlights. But then that does not mean they will perform the same when faced with - the new look - County.

I'm nervously expecting a continued development of performance from County ... and the points.

Stuart won't allow any complacency.
FergnKetts - BestBossYets