Wednesday 12th August
  • Ross County19:45Kilmarnock
Saturday 15th August
  • Ross County15:00Dundee United
Saturday 22nd August
  • St Mirren15:00Ross County
Saturday 29th August
  • Livingston15:00Ross County

6 huge games to start, would like to see us on at least 10 points after those 6 games

Happy with that, although as Monthestaggies says, big first six games.

Getting excited, all we need now is to be told that fans can return to games, socially distanced of course, and that will cap it.

Read in the paper yesterday that County travelled down to play Hibs in a closed door game at their East Lothian training ground ,only for the game to be cancelled on health grounds. Hibs COVID-19 testing on the Friday were not returned, so the game was called off!

(07-06-2020, 10:48 AM)ShawIsDynamite Wrote: Fixtures announced this morning, 

Monday 3rd August
  • Ross County19:45Motherwell
Saturday 8th August
  • Hamilton Academical15:00Ross County
Wednesday 12th August
  • Ross County19:45Kilmarnock
Saturday 15th August
  • Ross County15:00Dundee United
Saturday 22nd August
  • St Mirren15:00Ross County
Saturday 29th August
  • Livingston15:00Ross County
 6 fixtures under our belt now and the usual mix of over achievement, standard fare and under achievements. Good halfs and bad halfs - one day we will get 2 good halfs! The next 5 fixtures will sort the men from the boys - I hope we are up for it!

I hope we don’t give Celtic too much respect, they are not unbeatable as evidenced in European tie. I think they have a slight weakness in the centre of defence and would love to see us play Stewart and Erwin up front together and give them something to think about. Obviously Celtic are the better team but the narrower pitch might cramp their style a bit. Rather we went down fighting than sit back.

St Johnstone represent the best chance for points, but they are starting to find their feet again and at Perth it won’t be easy.

Aberdeen at Dingwall should be a good test we’ve a reasonable record against them and they can be hot or cold.

Rangers at Ibrox - don’t see that going well I’m afraid.

Hibs at Dingwall - should be a good game, they are playing well under Jack Ross

All and all realistically if we get 3 points out of these games we will be lucky. But you never know .....