Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1.5 Average
Season tickets
(07-02-2020, 09:11 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: Jason Leitch himself has said that it may not be until October - and with no away supporters being allowed - it's feasible that the North away stand could be used for our own supporters to allow further social distancing around all four stands.

The only stand at the ground I've not been in, quite fancy seeing what a game looks like from up the back of the stand!

NVACA Wrote:The only stand at the ground I've not been in, quite fancy seeing what a game looks like from up the back of the stand!
One of the best views in the ground - went right up to the back row and the view of the pitch is superb and towards the Black Isle....
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(06-30-2020, 09:55 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: The word is that the club are hoping to get supporters back into the stadium sooner than was first thought - the streaming service will continue for the whole season regardless as it's a contract with an external media company.

This season I suppose you could look at it that you are getting more for your season ticket money in that you will have potentially live football access to the stadium as well as live streaming of all home games. So for any supporters who tend to purchase a season ticket can't attend every game they don't need to miss any match this season.

As a supporter who lives 170 miles away from Dingwall, this would be make or break in terms of buying a season ticket. Ordinarily, a season ticket wouldn't be on the cards but if there was the guarantee that all home games for the whole season were to be streamed then without hesitation i'd invest in one.
 I understand that the club would rather have supporters in the ground, but seeing as there has been nothing from the club regarding PPV it would be nice to know if the full season would indeed be broadcast online.
Dico Tibi Verum, Libertas Optima Rerum: Nunquam Servili Sub Nexu Vivito, Fili

"Freedom Is Best, I Tell Thee True, Of All Things To Be Won.
Then Never Live Within The Bonds Of Slavery My Son" William Wallace (1270-1305)

central staggie Wrote:As a supporter who lives 170 miles away from Dingwall, this would be make or break in terms of buying a season ticket. Ordinarily, a season ticket wouldn't be on the cards but if there was the guarantee that all home games for the whole season were to be streamed then without hesitation i'd invest in one.
 I understand that the club would rather have supporters in the ground, but seeing as there has been nothing from the club regarding PPV it would be nice to know if the full season would indeed be broadcast online.
I asked if when the fans were allowed back in the ground would the live streaming continue and the answer was yes

Skipper's Covie Wrote:I asked if when the fans were allowed back in the ground would the live streaming continue and the answer was yes
Well after the controversy over my age I bought my season ticket. It never arrived but according to Ross County the Post Office say it was delivered on 1st July. Does anybody know any County supporting posties in Aberdeen with sticky fingers?

central staggie Wrote:As a supporter who lives 170 miles away from Dingwall, this would be make or break in terms of buying a season ticket. Ordinarily, a season ticket wouldn't be on the cards but if there was the guarantee that all home games for the whole season were to be streamed then without hesitation i'd invest in one.
The streaming deal with Stream Digital is for the whole season - so even if supporters do eventually get back into the stadium then the virtual season ticket will also be your ticket for accessing the stadium.  Even when supporters are allowed back into the stadium - the streaming of live home matches will still be available to season ticket holders.

There will also be a Pay Per View option for all home and away matches - however, away matches are not included as part of the season ticket as is the case for previous seasons - away matches will only be available on a pay per view basis and may be controlled by the away club - those details are still to be ironed out.

Hope that helps

(07-07-2020, 01:11 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: The streaming deal with Stream Digital is for the whole season - so even if supporters do eventually get back into the stadium then the virtual season ticket will also be your ticket for accessing the stadium.  Even when supporters are allowed back into the stadium - the streaming of live home matches will still be available to season ticket holders.

There will also be a Pay Per View option for all home and away matches - however, away matches are not included as part of the season ticket as is the case for previous seasons - away matches will only be available on a pay per view basis and may be controlled by the away club - those details are still to be ironed out.

Hope that helps
Sounds like an ideal solution to a difficult situation as I’m sure there will still be many people still worried about going out in public even after we get the go ahead , so it’s a wise choice making the streaming for the whole season I’d say

(07-06-2020, 05:56 PM)Skipper\s Covie Wrote: Well after the controversy over my age I bought my season ticket. It never arrived but according to Ross County the Post Office say it was delivered on 1st July. Does anybody know any County supporting posties in Aberdeen with sticky fingers?
A few years ago I posted a couple of County programmes to one of our forum members to add to his collection. He also had an Aberdeen post code, they never reached there destination either

staggie2509 Wrote:The streaming deal with Stream Digital is for the whole season - so even if supporters do eventually get back into the stadium then the virtual season ticket will also be your ticket for accessing the stadium.  Even when supporters are allowed back into the stadium - the streaming of live home matches will still be available to season ticket holders.

Hope that helps
Cheers, Kenny - understood. I have to say I'm still a bit irked at having received 2 letters from the club - one before and one after I bought my new season ticket - to advise me that my ticket would entitle me to view streams of both home and away games. I naively thought this might have been some perk associated with Staggies Army membership but alas, no. The final insult being that these are still the only 2 letters that I've received - I appreciate that this is nothing to do with yourself but a third letter of apology / clarification might have been a good idea.. Still, 'mon the Staggies for a good season on the park, whatever it may bring..

Fozzie Wrote:Cheers, Kenny - understood. I have to say I'm still a bit irked at having received 2 letters from the club - one before and one after I bought my new season ticket - to advise me that my ticket would entitle me to view streams of both home and away games. I naively thought this might have been some perk associated with Staggies Army membership but alas, no. The final insult being that these are still the only 2 letters that I've received - I appreciate that this is nothing to do with yourself but a third letter of apology / clarification might have been a good idea.. Still, 'mon the Staggies for a good season on the park, whatever it may bring..
I've raised this a couple of times with the club since the initial mistake and I believe something will go out - more likely to be a letter / email rather than another statement as they are up to their eyes and working with seriously reduced numbers due to redundancies - so they have their challenges at the moment.

I'm not making excuses - but I do feel we need to be patient with the club at the moment as they are going through a fair amount of change and with reduced numbers and also dealing with new challenges like the streaming deal - I'm in a WhatsApp group with all other Premiership SLO's and every club is having different challenges in one way or another relating to the streaming deal and trying to get supporters back into stadiums etc

(07-08-2020, 10:13 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: I'm in a WhatsApp group with all other Premiership SLO's

Has the Hearts SLO been booted out and replaced with the Dundee Utd one?

Forfinn Wrote: 
Ha ha ha....

staggie2509 Wrote:I've raised this a couple of times with the club since the initial mistake and I believe something will go out - more likely to be a letter / email rather than another statement as they are up to their eyes and working with seriously reduced numbers due to redundancies - so they have their challenges at the moment.

I'm not making excuses - but I do feel we need to be patient with the club at the moment as they are going through a fair amount of change and with reduced numbers and also dealing with new challenges like the streaming deal - I'm in a WhatsApp group with all other Premiership SLO's and every club is having different challenges in one way or another relating to the streaming deal and trying to get supporters back into stadiums etc
Cheers for that - point taken, fair enough..

(07-08-2020, 01:49 PM)Forfinn Wrote:  

Yes, but they won't accept the decision and are going to appeal. They are Hearts after all and as such deserve special dispensation!