Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The big vote.
How will the vote go today? I presume we will vote for it.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

So we are the only top division team still to vote, why is that?

We voted for it it seems. The nuclear fallout in the subsequent 24 hours has been thoroughly entertaining though.

That was a fantastic radio show on Saturday afternoon bbc sportsound if anyone is inteteted.

I fully support our neighbours stance and Mr Gardner came across very well imo.

Get the money that clubs require to them but there's no need to force relegation on Hearts, Partick or Stranraer, we can discuss that at a later date.

As for the outside pressure being put upon Dundee i support an enquiry, although it's strange supporting a motion put forward by rangers.

(04-13-2020, 01:38 PM)frankthetank Wrote: That was a fantastic radio show on Saturday afternoon bbc sportsound if anyone is inteteted.

I fully support our neighbours stance and Mr Gardner came across very well imo.

Get the money that clubs require to them but there's no need to force relegation on Hearts, Partick or Stranraer, we can discuss that at a later date.

As for the outside pressure being put upon Dundee i support an enquiry, although it's strange supporting a motion put forward by rangers.
I think it is Dundee who are trying to use the situation to their advantage, rather than them being pressurised.
Scot Gardiner has a bit of history with his previous teams.Hearts and Dundee.
Big article in The Sun on Roy’s thoughts. Abridged version here-https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5485595/ross-county-roy-macgregor-spfl-vote/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0899ks3

(04-13-2020, 02:55 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Big article in The Sun on Roy’s thoughts. Abridged version here-https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5485595/ross-county-roy-macgregor-spfl-vote/

I wish we would avoid giving intetviews for that right wing cretinous excuse for a newspaper.

Any chance of a cut'n paste of the story, or paraphrase? As I'd hate to click on and add to their hits.

It’s a square-go between the old firm. Falkirk, Thistle and Hearts are happy to put in a few kicks to help the rangers. Everyone else seems happy to sit back and watch the scrap. The rangers will quickly relegate the Hearts and Thistle when their palm is crossed with silver. Very little in the way of ‘sporting integrity’ to be witnessed in this kerfuffle but plenty of teams voting to satisfy their self-interest ... quite rightly so!!!!!

Still think it's wrong that Partick Thistle are to be relegated and face further financial hardship because of this. I mean, yes they are bottom but but they have a game in hand FFS, how csn that be fair!!

People will lose their jobs due to the dropping diwn a division, to me, this is wrong that it happens in this fasion.

Sounds like Dundee are ready to vote yes to the amended proposal.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

So, Dundee have voted yes now!

More to come on that story I reckon.

(04-15-2020, 10:24 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: So, Dundee have voted yes now!

More to come on that story I reckon.
Shambolic!