Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
County vs Hamilton 14th March

Hamilton are the masters of pulling off the miracle escape and seem to be living up to that tag winning the last 2 and going 4 games unbeaten, they'll also have the incentive of pulling out of the play off spot if they win, so expect them to be well fired up for this and brimming with confidence.
team are going to have to be at their very best and must take their chances when they come along.

This will probably be the last game we play this season with a crowd there to see it, one way or another. Hope we come out all guns blazing for it, because we desperately need to get ahead of that 11th spot. Who knows what will happen if the leageus are suspended.

Thought we could have taken points off Rangers on another day, hopefully we take our chances in this one because Hamilton are a tough match.

Absolutely need to go for this,

Accies will try and either come out all guns blazing then sit back if they can nab something or sit deep and go for it at the end. We'll need to be at out best to grab a much needed win. That St. Mirren win and the recent Accies run has made me very, very nervous.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

We’re more than capable of winning this one. Unfortunately, we seem unable to string two/three decent results together which will keep us in this bunfight right to the season’s end. 3-1 to the Staggies. COYS

No football at all it seems...

Postponed. Hopefully relegation too.

Raw deal for season ticket holders up and down the country!

Postponed is fine. The Euro's will be postponed until next year so the club seasons can run late into the summer, and as a result... the chances of Midge being back for more games has just increased.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(03-13-2020, 01:23 PM)Spain Wrote: Postponed is fine. The Euro's will be postponed until next year so the club seasons can run late into the summer, and as a result... the chances of Midge being back for more games has just increased.
agreed a two or 3 week shut down will help with our injury list Donaldson midge etc it will also allow Stewart etc to get back to full fitness

It's going to be a long Saturday afternoon!

(03-14-2020, 03:39 PM)the reaper Wrote: It's going to be a long Saturday afternoon!
I'm just going to pretend we won 4-0. I'm in a great mood now!

I'm honestly so bored without County at the weekend, win, lose or draw.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

Can we not just dust off the Pools Panel and get the results that way? Job done.