Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hibs Away
(02-13-2020, 01:43 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Horses for courses ,unfortunately some horses lazy don’t stick to Plan or man plus you can only. P with the T  you have  been given , fact I know  some players managers went  after, Boyce was one. Wee Docherty.  who was  instrumental for Hibs.  Last night  Jamie Murphy. Scoring for fun in England  couple of Celtic youths 
some players don’t want to leave central belt,  others Roy wouldn’t sanction ,ill back the managers to keep us up they got us through championship  but  needed  to buy better  for this  league.  you  get what  you
pay for. Roy again , this two managers first go at this level ,deserve to be kept , but. Must be cut eventually to One manager ,  cmon county ,now before you all go. ! Aw ! NAw ! He’s back. Nit really 

it takes great mental concentration.  I’m Vascular Dimentia. Have diary. Write what I’ve seen and said otherwise. Yesterday dead and gone. So. Niw sigh ? of reliefe for you  lol ?

Its good to hear from you again. Your comments are always valued.

Ross shire buff Wrote:it takes great mental concentration.  I’m Vascular Dimentia. Have diary. Write what I’ve seen and said otherwise. Yesterday dead and gone. So. Niw sigh ? of reliefe for you  lol ?
Great to see you RSB.  Missed the crack and the haverings.  Vascular Dementia not a pleasant thing.  Keep ploughing the furrow to the end, then turn the horse round and do it again.  Good to hear from you.

Ross shire buff Wrote:Horses for courses ,unfortunately some horses lazy don’t stick to Plan or man plus you can only. P with the T  you have  been given , fact I know  some players managers went  after, Boyce was one. Wee Docherty.  who was  instrumental for Hibs.  Last night  Jamie Murphy. Scoring for fun in England  couple of Celtic youths 
some players don’t want to leave central belt,  others Roy wouldn’t sanction ,ill back the managers to keep us up they got us through championship  but  needed  to buy better  for this  league.  you  get what  you
pay for. Roy again , this two managers first go at this level ,deserve to be kept , but. Must be cut eventually to One manager ,  cmon county ,now before you all go. ! Aw ! NAw ! He’s back. Nit really 

it takes great mental concentration.  I’m Vascular Dimentia. Have diary. Write what I’ve seen and said otherwise. Yesterday dead and gone. So. Niw sigh ? of reliefe for you  lol ?
Good to hear from you RSB - always good to see your posts
Supporter Liaison Officer