Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
County vs Celtic 25/01
Not thread for this- I wonder why?

Hopefully we can avoid another 6-0 pumping. Fully expect us to go 5-4-1 and try and keep the damage to a minimum.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

Anyone that was there, how did Cowie do? Must be his first start in ages.

It appears we did decent for the 1st half , losing 3-0 to celtic is no disgrace only complaint I’d have is I’d of started shaw for his pace

Cowie was surprisingly good. In fact, the whole team were alright. No complaints about the result. Even the referee had a decent game. Let’s get Wednesday out of the way then kick-on and hopefully pull away from the relegation bun fight. Perhaps another one signing before the deadline according to the ITK crowd at the game?

Few of my Celtic supporting pals said we should of been at least 2-0 up and they were gifted a kind penalty. Losing 3-0 to Celtic isn’t bad, rangers will probably be the same but hope we stick with the CB paring. Killie away is a massive game now

That was as soft a penalty as you'll see.

The third was a cracking strike though.

Killie away and Hibs away need big performances.

And agreed, it was a soft penalty. A Celtic fan I know has already gone to the "but Schalk" in response.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(01-26-2020, 11:34 AM)Despot Wrote: Killie away and Hibs away need big performances.

And agreed, it was a soft penalty. A Celtic fan I know has already gone to the "but Schalk" in response.

Another Kevin Clancy Celtic penalty!

Despot Wrote:Killie away and Hibs away need big performances.

Never a penalty.....if we'd taken a few of the chances we had it could have been a different game - some of the play was superb - that diagonal ball from Spittal that landed perfectly in front of Mullin was quite simply superb!

Tactics were spot on - not taking our chances again which is something we need to address.....encouraging signs though
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(01-26-2020, 10:37 AM)frankthetank Wrote: That was as soft a penalty as you'll see.

The third was a cracking strike though.
I think we were playing so well and Celtic were struggling ,Clancy had to bring forward the intended penalty.