Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Livi vs County 21/12
Another tough game ahead, Livi absolutely battered us in Dingwall last time round and we were luck to get away to only have them stick four past us.

I feel if we play like we did against Killie we've definently got the ability to take something back up the road. Would like to see as much of the same team play if possible. I take it Gardyne is out and Spence is questionable?

Head says 1-1.
She never meant to call,
She did anyway

Game is in doubt - a sickness bug has swept through our team.

Would rather call the game off and get it rearranged than go down with a weakened squad

Game confirmed as definitely on according to BBC. The players that have been affected won't be anywhere near their top game.

Can't see us getting anything from this game then

Yep, game definitely going ahead by the looks of it. Personally, I'd have preferred the postponement option given that the players won't be 100% and 2 days of training have been missed in the run up to the match. Let's hope Livi have a real off day!

(12-20-2019, 06:15 PM)weeyin86 Wrote: Yep, game definitely going ahead by the looks of it.  Personally, I'd have preferred the postponement option given that the players won't be 100% and 2 days of training have been missed in the run up to the match.  Let's hope Livi have a real off day!
I assume we have asked for a postponement if that is the case then its just typical that its been turned down had it been any one of the city clubs affected I am certain the game would have been postponed

On Alba at 1800

From @OHenleyAlex - The norovirus bug which has affected Ross County’s preparations for today’s game at Livingston means that youngsters Matthew Wright (from Lewis), Josh Reid and Ruari Fraser are all included in the squad. You can watch the game back on @bbcalba from 6pm

(12-21-2019, 11:41 AM)county AML Wrote: I assume we have asked for a postponement if that is the case then its just typical that its been turned down had it been any one of the city clubs affected I am certain the game would have been postponed

A few years ago Hearts were granted a postponement against ICT because of sickness but they had to travel up as the request for a postponement was not given until quite late on.

(12-21-2019, 11:41 AM)county AML Wrote: I assume we have asked for a postponement if that is the case then its just typical that its been turned down had it been any one of the city clubs affected I am certain the game would have been postponed
Not according to the club's own website

Given the sickness bug this week we may have to accept that the game is down the pan.

(12-21-2019, 01:24 PM)the reaper Wrote: Given the sickness bug this week we may have to accept that the game is down the pan.

Hope we as fans are not sick at full time today.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

A bit worried to see Marcus Fraser back in the starting lineup, especially given the last 2 performances and results without him, also looks like he's going in central defence ( how long is grivosti out for)
C,mon Marcus, have the game of your life and prove me wrong please.

(12-21-2019, 03:16 PM)westhillstaggie Wrote: A bit worried to see Marcus Fraser back in the starting lineup, especially given the last 2 performances and results without him, also looks like he's going in central defence ( how long is grivosti out for)
C,mon Marcus, have the game of your life and prove me wrong please.
got to agree Marcus has been in poor form for a long time now and we have been playing a lot better without him but there is still a good player in there somewhere we can only hope that being dropped has focused his mind and he shows us the player he can be if he has a run at there defence they will do there usual and chop him down giving us the chance for a set piece 
on the up side Livi not have seen the youngsters play so there eagerness to impress might just throw them a curv ball

2  1  county

Sounds like set pieces are proving a weakness in this game.

2-0 down before half time.
She never meant to call,
She did anyway

(12-21-2019, 04:47 PM)Despot Wrote: Sounds like set pieces are proving a weakness in this game.

2-0 down before half time.
The excuses have been made. Just a matter of keeping the score down. We got well and truly pumped at home by them so not sure we would have got anything anyway. And true there is a correlation of playing Fraser and getting beat!

(12-21-2019, 04:53 PM)USSR Tycoon Wrote: The excuses have been made. Just a matter of keeping the score down. We got well and truly pumped at home by them so not sure we would have got anything anyway. And true there is a correlation of playing Fraser and getting beat!

We didn't even keep the score down effectively!

I’m the Jonah ... win when I’m not there, and are bloody hopeless when I turn up. Very tempting to stay in the pub in future. Already arranged to head up to Perth on 29th to meet family ... apologies in advance!!

(12-21-2019, 04:01 PM)county AML Wrote: got to agree Marcus has been in poor form for a long time now and we have been playing a lot better without him but there is still a good player in there somewhere we can only hope that being dropped has focused his mind and he shows us the player he can be if he has a run at there defence they will do there usual and chop him down giving us the chance for a set piece 
on the up side Livi not have seen the youngsters play so there eagerness to impress might just throw them a curv ball

2  1  county

A good full back, aye.

A horrific centre half.
She never meant to call,
She did anyway