Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
County v Hibs, 04/12/19
(12-05-2019, 06:33 PM)frankthetank Wrote: Being captain shouldn't guarantee a starting place, thankfully it doesn't.

Foster has looked good when I've seen him play.

Foster has to be the best resign we have done. Doesn't let us down. Could this be a new thread- Our best resigning?

(12-05-2019, 11:22 PM)the reaper Wrote: Foster has to be the best resign we have done. Doesn't let us down. Could this be a new thread- Our best resigning?

Evangelos Ikonomou.

Close thread.

(12-05-2019, 11:22 PM)the reaper Wrote: Foster has to be the best resign we have done. Doesn't let us down. Could this be a new thread- Our best resigning?

Richard Brittain or Barrowman.

I would argue Midge is up there as our best returning player although Foster is a very good resign.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

(12-06-2019, 08:05 AM)Iker Wrote: Evangelos Ikonomou.

Close thread.

Open it again.

Michael Gardyne............and...........Michael Gardyne!

(12-06-2019, 02:26 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Open it again.

Billy Ferries

(12-06-2019, 02:26 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Open it again.

Could have Gardyne three times seeing as he's technically joined us four times!
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(12-07-2019, 03:02 PM)Despot Wrote: Could have Gardyne three times seeing as he's technically joined us four times!

Aye but he'd been mentioned once b4 already ;-)

(12-05-2019, 06:33 PM)frankthetank Wrote: Being captain shouldn't guarantee a starting place, thankfully it doesn't.

Foster has looked good when I've seen him play.

agreed Fraser is not the only problem with our defence but we have played better with more attacking intent the last two games so will be happy to see him on the bench again V Killie hopefully that will focus his mind and get him back into attack mode feel we have just about turned the corner 3 points against Killie would confirm it and be a huge boost to the confidence of everyone

Stewart was a shoe-in for MotM after his goals but Spence would have got my vote. I thought he was great in the defensive midfield role that so often goes unnoticed. He put himself about and broke up play whenever required. And he gelled well with Paton who typically made himself available much more often than not.

Foster has been consistently good, but Wednesday was his poorest game since his return. I don't recall any challenge leading to the injury which saw him come off, so perhaps he was carrying a niggle which contributed to some uncharacteristic missed passes and losses of control.

Baxter will be disappointed with Hibs goal but his kicking from ground and hand is long. Route one to Graham and Stewart looks promising.

To be fair I thought Hibs were poor and they must have played much better today to beat Aberdeen comfortably. But it was exactly the sort of game we have to pick up points from, and it was good that we did!