Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Derek Adams
(11-23-2019, 10:46 AM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: You are an angry little man aren't you?

Don't post [censored], and you won't get called out for it.

Comprende?

What a [censored].

Wink 
I just love the banter

I see our two resident rays of sunshine are having a lovely time. Dial it down guys.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(11-25-2019, 08:47 AM)Spain Wrote: I see our two resident rays of sunshine are having a lovely time. Dial it down guys.

Noted, sorry.

To be fair. They've brightened up this thread about an ex manager who has been discussed more than any other person in the history of Ross County FC.
Suffice to say we will never all agree on Derek Adams no matter how many times we discuss him.

With reference to our two resident rays of sunshine just how much longer do we give Ferguson and Kettlewell.

(11-26-2019, 12:28 PM)Brown Savoy Wrote: With reference to our two resident rays of sunshine just how much longer do we give Ferguson and Kettlewell.

It'll be if Roy believes they can find and acquire targets to improve us in January. i'm not 100% convinced.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(11-26-2019, 12:56 PM)Despot Wrote: It'll be if Roy believes they can find and acquire targets to improve us in January. i'm not 100% convinced.
Not sure either. What he said this morning on Radio Scotland was interesting and he may well be content with being at the top end of Championship/bottom of SPFL as our 'place'. This would secure the future of the current managers.

No matter who manages the team you always have the same problem - persuading folk to move north.

(11-26-2019, 12:28 PM)Brown Savoy Wrote: With reference to our two resident rays of sunshine just how much longer do we give Ferguson and Kettlewell.

I think from previous they will be given the Jan window and then some. It is very worrying that they still don’t seem to know their best XI or their best positions.

Having said all I have about Adams, one of his strengths was not changing a XI for the hell of it. (Should’ve played Lawson in cup final vs Dundee Utd though. Naughty step for that one).

(11-26-2019, 06:31 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: I think from previous they will be given the Jan window and then some. It is very worrying that they still don’t seem to know their best XI or their best positions.

Having said all I have about Adams, one of his strengths was not changing a XI for the hell of it. (Should’ve played Lawson in cup final vs Dundee Utd though. Naughty step for that one).

They don't seem to be sure of their best formation, either.

(11-27-2019, 10:08 AM)Despot Wrote: They don't seem to be sure of their best formation, either.

Could that be down to injuries or one or two senior players maybe to senior

(11-27-2019, 11:20 AM)County Lad Wrote: Could that be down to injuries or one or two senior players maybe to senior

A bit of both, I think. Feels like they're unsure if we're a 4-5-1/4-3-3 side of a straight up 4-4-2.

I'm not convinced any of our strikers are overly great as lone strikers. Maybe Erwin.

I thought tactically he was very astute he wasn’t the most popular but then again managers are not there to be popular he’s done well with all the clubs He has been at after three years he tends to run out of steam,but you tell me a manager who after three years doesn’t.and to be frank you don’t get very many so all in all I think he is a bloody good signing for you