Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Dundee vs Ross County
After the last minute call off from the Morton and the draw they had with Falkirk. I think the lads will be up for this and to be honest so am I.

Tough game but from what I saw of the line up for Tuesday we have everybody available for it.
[Image: Welcometothehighlands-1.jpg]
Few of us planning going from Glasgow for this. We go into the game knowing a win will probably put Dundee out of the title race. Should be a cracking game and hopefully a good turnout.
Citylink is £2 one way anywhere in Scotland this week just to let everyone know. All you do is type in the promotion code TRAVELOFFER. Can't complain at £4 return!
Hope you enjoy the game, i was planning it but the wife is on a night out and i have to stay at home with the kids.
If we win this. Then I will start to believe.................

Biggest game of the season so far I would say.... And we've had a few so far, and hopefully a couple more to come.

Dundee are hard to gauge just now, they've grabbed 2 extra points in the last minutes of games recently. By all accounts they are playing well, but struggling to get the ball in the net.

They also struggle at home more than they do away, so I think we should go to Dens park in search of a win....

Should be a cracking game though, hopefully we'll have a decent crowd down as well.
6 pointer. Enough said.
Nicky Riley is injured for Dundee and won't play on Saturday. Good news for us!
Someone on facebook asking a question about Carl finnigan going on loan to Dundee outside the transfer window. Thought only free agents were able to do this and he was on St johnstone books. I,m not sure on this one do any of our more clued up bridgers know?
I think County is going to sneak a win here, if Ketts and Gardyne start then I believe we are too strong for them.
Best of luck to the lads today. This game is MASSIVE! We need to win this to put dee out the picture
Quiet on here today!! i can only assume most of the regulars are in Dundee, here's hoping we can take a huge step towards title glory today.
Don't care who scores today as long as it is 1 more than Dundee!
Dundee 0 County 1 Kettlewell
Goooooooal. Ketts makes it 1-0 county
Ross County Graphics - remember when Cantona played for us!

1-0 Ketts he's back in style...the County fans will be bouncing the noo i wish i was there.
Ketts and Brittain both booked 1 min apart....not good.
Yellow cards for Brittain and Ketts.
Excellent let's go for another!!!! Mon you noble staggies!!!
One all Dundee pen.
1-1 Dundee penalty Conroy.
we just can't hold a lead like we did earlier in the season!!
Damn. All to play for.
1 nil Falkirk