Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ayr vs county
Well done the team and staff. And especially to those who made the trip to Ayr.

Was playing the Dundee United drinking game when watching it on TV. Every time that excuse for a commentator Liam Macleod mentioned Dundee United I had to take a drink. Am now en route to hospital to have my stomach pumped.

Brian Graham will get most of the credit and its fully deserved but Grivo was outstanding at the back. Would be first name on team sheet next week for me! Fox also mDe some quality saves

Not long home , great away trip and atmosphere! The Ayr fans made us feel very welcome and agreed we all hate Dundee united , as for the game we were poor first 30 and great last 60 , the standouts for me were graham , grivosti , kelly and cowie but the whole team was good in the end and the celebrations were unreal at the end , buzzing for queens now.

Superb night out. Well done to the players and management. Job done!

Just managed to crawl out of bed after getting home after 2 and am massively regretting that McDonald from Perth.

One of the better performances I've seen from us this season, started strong, wobbled a bit once Ayr scored but nobody shirked and we kept at it. After Graham got his first you could almost see the Ayr players were running on empty.

I'm going to miss Somerset Park next season, one of my favourite away days.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

()Despot Wrote: Just managed to crawl out of bed after getting home after 2 and am massively regretting that McDonald from Perth.

One of the better performances I've seen from us this season, started strong, wobbled a bit once Ayr scored but nobody shirked and we kept at it. After Graham got his first you could almost see the Ayr players were running on empty.

I'm going to miss Somerset Park next season, one of my favourite away days.

They might still make it. I'll be supporting Ayr in the play offs that's for sure!

()jamiepscot Wrote: They might still make it. I'll be supporting Ayr in the play offs that's for sure!

They'd be my pick, definently. Think injuries and Shankland's huge dip in form will cost them in the playoffs- it didn't help with the lad being sent off after full time for throwing the ball at Armstrong.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(04-17-2019, 01:15 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: I agree with your point about the 4th place team but still feel the playoffs are stacked in favour of the premiership team because whilst the championship teams are playing Saturday widweek and Saturday again the premiership team are resting. They go into the playoff final fresh whilst the team from the championship that makes the final might have had 4 games in quick succession.
I'm not against this system, I'm just stating what I think is a fact.

Just for info.
I reckon , just a quick glance.
At the end of the play off,’s assuming Caley get through to meet the Premier team, Caley will have play two more competitive games than Dundee, and three more than Saint Mirren.
Scott Macdonald in his match commentary last night , still used the term , it is heavily stacked in favour of the Premier club.