Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
County Vs Falkirk 12/03/19
(03-13-2019, 12:07 AM)Despot Wrote: The referee looked desperate to send a County player off at times, he was shocking.

Have to agree. The ref and West stand linesman got away with it with us winning. They could have cost us three points with their ineptitude and lack of fitness(linesman).
The next two games are crucial. I'd take two draws.

(03-13-2019, 10:02 AM)USSR Tycoon Wrote: Have to agree. The ref and West stand linesman got away with it with us winning. They could have cost us three points with their ineptitude and lack of fitness(linesman).
The next two games are crucial. I'd take two draws.

Are you referring to the linesman's ability to keep up with play for the two blatant off-sides in the first half that went in favour of Falkirk?
First one, Falkirk player was at least 5 yards off, not sure how the linesman missed that one? Absolutely no reason why that was missed.
Second one was a bit closer, although a big enough margin that could be clearly seen as off-side against the Falkirk player.
Yep, inconsistency again, Graham should not have thrown the ball, technically it was a booking, once again the same behaviour was unpunished last week in other games, and will be in the next few games.
In a league game this season between County & Caley in Dingwall, that Rocket Rooney, blasted the ball away, referee clocks it, takes no action, worst piece if kicking away dissent I have witnessed in years.
Yep, inconsistency again.
And they wonder why fans moan.

It all broke down a bit in the second half - especially the second half of the second half. But County played some decent football and were worth their two goals for most of the game. Well done - an 11 point gap will help us through the remaining fixtures.

Another defender out, this time due to discipline. Is 2 consecutive games the most we can expect a consistent defensive line-up?

Obviously County will seek to continue winning every game. Call me unambitious if you like but I would not be too disappointed if we take 2 points from the next 2 games v ICT & D Utd.
ICT have looked pretty good recently - and have arguably outplayed us and others on several occasions despite not getting the points until recently - and Dundee United can only get better as the renovated squad get to know one another.
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

(03-13-2019, 07:59 PM)Les Westander Wrote: It all broke down a bit in the second half - especially the second half of the second half. But County played some decent football and were worth their two goals for most of the game. Well done - an 11 point gap will help us through the remaining fixtures.

Another defender out, this time due to discipline. Is 2 consecutive games the most we can expect a consistent defensive line-up?

Obviously County will seek to continue winning every game. Call me unambitious if you like but I would not be too disappointed if we take 2 points from the next 2 games v ICT & D Utd.
ICT have looked pretty good recently - and have arguably outplayed us and others on several occasions despite not getting the points until recently - and Dundee United can only get better as the renovated squad get to know one another.

I agree with us 2pts in the next 2 games would be perfect. Would keep up 9pts clear