Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
RCFC V AYR - TUE 26th FEB
Tomorrow night’s game V Ayr could be pivotal for our promotion hopes. Let’s get along in numbers and create as much noise as possible to help the lads to another vital 3pts‬

‪Would be good to secure another win

‪WE CAN DO THIS!!!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(02-25-2019, 07:05 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Tomorrow night’s game V Ayr could be pivotal for our promotion hopes. Let’s get along in numbers and create as much noise as possible to help the lads to another vital 3pts‬

‪Would be good to secure another win

‪WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Good to see your posts again.
You were a bit quit for a while.
Same level of support and noise that we had at the Dump last week.
If you get a funny look from someone for encouraging the team on, just shout louder. AND LOUDER.
Quote! WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Unfortunately the nearest I’ll get is BBC Alba
Up The Staggies, anything is possible after last weekend!
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

(formerly named Geordieland Staggie).

Registered member since March 2003.

Unfortunately away down south tomorrow, will be attempting to find somewhere to watch this in Glasgow!

Stroll in the park ... 4-0

I'll be there, big game.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

Every home game is a big opportunity. My main reservation is the weakened defence trying to cope with Shankland et al. The first game against Ayr at home proved extremely difficult for Grivosti when he he was brought on as sub. I think it could be a similar defence tonight if Boyle remains injured.
Really hope our fans make an effort to come out for this top of the table clash in perfect weather conditions.
One last major effort before our weekend off!

(02-25-2019, 11:46 PM)staggie34 Wrote: Unfortunately the nearest I’ll get is BBC Alba
Up The Staggies, anything is possible after last weekend!

Is it BBC Alba or the channel? I have hacked BBC Alba here so hoping it is, otherwise some more hacking required this evening.

(02-26-2019, 02:05 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: Is it BBC Alba or the channel? I have hacked BBC Alba here so hoping it is, otherwise some more hacking required this evening.

It is BBC Alba.

Followed the match on FotMob app.
Great win, congrats Staggies !
Idea Eindhoven de gekste !

Great win.. some great football.. Big worry we might be missing two strikers for a while. Any updates on how they are?

What a game
What a win

Reminds of the game against Ayr on 11th April 2012, the day after we won the league doing nothing! Best song of the night that night was, Your naw, your naw, we're in Fifa13 and your naw!!!

Loving the live games, was able to sync the radio stream with the Alba stream, which is better than standard BBC Commentary. So that's Morton, Inverness, East Fife, Ayr Utd and Inverness again on 15 March, all from the comfort of my living room in Glasgow. Just need to find a Deas Supplier down here and I'll have Little Dingwall. Just as well we got kicked out the Scottish Cup as that would have been 6 live games in 7 weeks. That's more live games than last season in the PL.
"the beach balls are burst" Derek Adams 19/05/13

Big win and a quality game. Ayr goals were cheap but not to take the shine off an overall good solid county performance and could have scored another 4 or 5 really.
Happy for mckay getting goals after some good work in previous games to end a wee barren run.
Good crowd as well and the drums and pipes made a big difference and hopefully it came across well on tv.

Hopefully the injured player are on the way back to replace those now

Hope mckay is not out for too long. Brave but sure the hatrick and 3 points might ease the pain a bit.

(02-26-2019, 11:00 PM)the reaper Wrote: Great win.. some great football.. Big worry we might be missing two strikers for a while. Any updates on how they are?

If Mckay has broken his arm, I suspect he might not play again for a fair while.

Great to watch this on the box. Thought it was a really good performance, by far the better team and score flattered Ayr, who took their chances well, but soft goals from our point of view.

Big worry is Ross and Billy now. Well done Billy getting the winner and hatrick but can't help think we would prefer him fit for the rest of the season.

Any word on either player??

(02-26-2019, 11:36 PM)Deas_pie_staggie Wrote: Ayr goals were cheap

FWIW I thought the Shankland goal had a wonderful bit of skill by Miller to leave Kenny for dead. Not following Shankland's run into the box was criminal, though.

Superb win!
Our extended list of injuries is a worry.
Also averaging losing two goals a game is not great.
It is now a two horse race!

(02-27-2019, 07:33 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: If Mckay has broken his arm, I suspect he might not play again for a fair while.

If his arm is broken it will need 6 weeks to heal then time for pain to subside. Likely out for the rest of the season if it's broken. Any word on Ross Stewart? If they're both out for a few weeks that leaves us with McManus, Graham, and ???? Not seeing many goals there.

Must mention an outstanding game from Gardyne last night. One his best performances. Fraser put in probably his best shift this season too.

Meant to mention Lewis Spence. He was our dynamo in midfield last night. Outstanding!