Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
County v Caley Scottish Cup
(, 06:33 PM)MOGO Wrote: Agreed!
Finally a word on Shaun Rooney. After Caley had won, he ran straight to the County fans and started goading them. He's very lucky he wasn't assaulted. The guy was an unused sub, wasnt even out of his tracksuit and hadnt kicked a ball. How he thought that was sensible or appropriate is beyond me. What an absolute loser!

I think it’s great. Too many fans give it out, but the moment a player gives a bit of stick back, they run off crying.

(, 12:00 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: I think it’s great. Too many fans give it out, but the moment a player gives a bit of stick back, they run off crying.

Nah, it was incredibly reckless and completely tactless thing to do. Possibly an argument could be made if he’d been playing and received abuse... but he was riding the pine for 120 minutes!

Awful way to go out. Lets not single out anyone though, especially for a penalty, that could happen to any player and bet he will feel awful without any help from us.

Lets move on. Partick on Saturday, who's going? Hoping to make it if my short home trip goes to plan otherwise.

(, 12:00 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: I think it’s great. Too many fans give it out, but the moment a player gives a bit of stick back, they run off crying.

Definitely, if it was one our players towards them we'd be calling him a legend.

a few final thoughts.

That was the most enjoyable game I've seen for quite some time. Not the result of course.

Rooney was over the top and to be fair to Tremarco and a few of the other Caley players they were trying to drag him away.

Semple played really well and we missed him after his substitution.

Draper was revelling in the Derby atmosphere and showed what he's capable of.

Midge keeping fit is essential if we want to win the league.

Foxy had one brilliant save in the game and almost got that last penalty........

Billy McKay could have done more but he's not sure if he's playing as a midfielder or striker.

If only we could get the crowd going like that in Dingwall.

Quite sad to see Caley players and fans going berserk as if they'd beaten us easily instead of one penalty at the end. Mind you we'd probably have done the same :-)

(, 10:38 AM)It's Only A Game Wrote: Semple played really well and we missed him after his substitution

Hmmm...

()Pete The Jakey Wrote: Hmmm...

I assume he means Spence, who I thought had his best game for county. Him and Draper I though were excellent in the middle.

He was a total tool. If he had played or scored the winning pen ,fair enough,but he didn't even get on the pitch . In the cold light of day,he might have realised this is the first time they have beaten us this season and he didnt play a part. Hmmmm?!