Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Morton vs staggies
(01-04-2019, 10:00 PM)frankthetank Wrote: Fraser's had [censored] all to do all as Morton offered NOTHING all first half, we're screaming out for a bit of with and yet he refuses to overlap down the right!

I mean he has Draper playing a holding real to cover any forward run. Grivosti was able to overlap midge on the left first half but nothing on the right.

We're far too narrow and slow going forward.

We have been far to narrow and slow going forward the whole season, I don’t think we can blame Fraser for that.

1-0 Morton. Nothing to worry about, we will sneak an undeserved 1-1.

Dominant display of possession , but no cutting edge upfront, saw mortons goal coming a long time ago, looks like a smash and grab for Morton and we've only got ourselves to blame.

(01-04-2019, 10:08 PM)cdam Wrote: We have been far to narrow and slow going forward the whole season, I don’t think we can blame Fraser for that.

1-0 Morton. Nothing to worry about, we will sneak an undeserved 1-1.

Well we can certainly blame him for giving away the daft free kick that the goal came from.

Fraser's been playing right back EVERY GAME since the start of November, as a RB he doesn't have anyone to man Mark so imo he should be offering himself as an available pass on the right touchline. It's not rocket science but he has to put the effort in to get his ass up the field.

Watson's rubbish too btw

Strange substitution, can see Morton sneaking a 2nd, we're looking bare at the back now.

(01-04-2019, 10:14 PM)frankthetank Wrote: Well we can certainly blame him for giving away the daft free kick that the goal came from.

Fraser's been playing right back EVERY GAME since the start of November, as a RB he doesn't have anyone to man Mark so imo he should be offering himself as an available pass on the right touchline. It's not rocket science but he has to put the effort in to get his ass up the field.

Watson's rubbish too btw

Agree, So why doesn’t he? Because he is doing what he has been told to do?

At last some County passion. And Kettlewell sent-off!, A bit harsh in my opinion.

FFS goal disallowed and now Fraser red carded. Fair enough the goal, but why was Fraser sent off?

(01-04-2019, 10:30 PM)cdam Wrote: Agree, So why doesn’t he? Because he is doing what he has been told to do?

At last some County passion. And Kettlewell sent-off!, A bit harsh in my opinion.

FFS goal disallowed and now Fraser red carded. Fair enough the goal, but why was Fraser sent off?

Watching this on ALBA. What a poor show.

An utter shambles throughout and an embarrassment on national TV..

(01-04-2019, 10:36 PM)USSR Tycoon Wrote: An utter shambles throughout and an embarrassment on national TV..

Yep...

What did I just watch.

Slow, deliberate, predictable and very easy to frustrate which I think was Morton's game plan.

Ref shocking, for both sides.

Kettlewell off, for getting pushed?

Fraser second yellow, for what, must have said something??

I have no idea how we are top of the league to be honest with what I have seen this year. I can't see us winning the league playing like this but then again the rest of the league is maybe as bad.

Cue the criticism of wee Willie Collum. Unfortunately he performed much better than our own Laurel and Hardy on the touch lines. Absolutely clueless and worryingly unable to make a positive change to the dreadful game. Struggling for any positives other than our main rivals are equally awful. Uncle Roy should be kicking butts!

(01-04-2019, 10:30 PM)cdam Wrote: Agree, So why doesn’t he? Because he is doing what he has been told to do?

Are you suggesting that Grivosti, Stelios whoever plays left side ARE allowed to overlap and assist the attack, yet poor Fraser (our club captain) REALLY would like to but he's just not allowed. Get a grip, he's been pish for ages, both defensively and offensively.

He really let himself and his team down with the red card at the end to cap off a woeful night.

What a waste of a Friday night. I know we moan a lot but that was excruciating!
The one positive at half time was listening to Colin McM waxing lyrical about his time in Dingwall.

PS I thought Gardyne as one of the few trying to get forward and create something.

Fraser screamed ran forward and screamed something at Collum. What a tool only minutes after his first daft booking.

Watched that sober and oh boy are we honking.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(01-04-2019, 10:57 PM)It's Only A Game Wrote: What a waste of a Friday night. I know we moan a lot but that was excruciating!
The one positive at half time was listening to Colin McM waxing lyrical about his time in Dingwall.

Listening to Colin made it even worse....reminding me how together we all were, players and fans, just enjoying the simple delights of football. So different to now.

(01-04-2019, 10:53 PM)frankthetank Wrote: Are you suggesting that Grivosti, Stelios whoever plays left side ARE allowed to overlap and assist the attack, yet poor Fraser (our club captain) REALLY would like to but he's just not allowed. Get a grip, he's been pish for ages, both defensively and offensively.

He really let himself and his team down with the red card at the end to cap off a woeful night.

Stelio is class, he could terrorise defences with his wide runs, but barely does, because it isn’t the teams tactics. The tactics are wrong, not the player, although I have to agree that Fraser had a poor game tonight, but then so did most of the team.

That was the only enjoyable part of the programme. There weren't any shirkers in that County side, this one could learn a lot from them.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(01-04-2019, 10:57 PM)It's Only A Game Wrote: What a waste of a Friday night. I know we moan a lot but that was excruciating!

sorry but no positives about yet another county crap display we have flattered to deceive all season to slow going forward as is normal if our management team cant see how shot shy and negative we are then perhaps its time for a change tin hat going on now and going for cover but anyone who watched that tonight cannot be in any way surprised at the outcome really hope Fraser is going south

(01-04-2019, 11:13 PM)county AML Wrote: sorry but no positives about yet another county crap display we have flattered to deceive all season to slow going forward as is normal if our management team cant see how shot shy and negative we are then perhaps its time for a change tin hat going on now and going for cover but anyone who watched that tonight cannot be in any way surprised at the outcome really hope Fraser is going south

After last Saturday this was even more embarrassing. No game plan. No organisation. Absolutely clueless as to how to deal with a mid table championship team. The players we have are by and large capable of keeping a team in the bottom end of the premiership. Sorry but our management team, not that they are not in anyways unable, but are showing the need for time to learn OR for the board to employ a highly experienced manager to coach them to deal with this level of football. I do not blame them but they are clearly in need of a mentor ( director of foitball). They are a very good management team in need of support. Who do we suggest that could take on the role of developing them.

Agree that the county TEAM were poor. Was a real chance to make a statment on the league as the ONLY Scottish game on.

Two forced changes with injuries. Thought until then we were playing some good stuff but again last third was POOR and few chances made. It seemed to appear like a pre season run out not a top of league game where we could put pressure on Ayr and Dundee Utd. Afraid this must be down to the management for not motivating the team. Possection is OK if u use it but it was back to all show. Desperatly missing vigurs playmaking.

Fraser, Gardyne and FRASER were the ones that shown in a poor side. Afraid ‘thetank’ obviously has it in for Fraser, which IMO is not warrented. He actually saved us a good few times tonite. First yellow was a foul he took for the team. As for the second must have been a naughty word, but by then the team has lost it and was chasing shadows.

Kettlewell sent to stand is not good. Needs to keep out of it and not react as the game was lost by then. We could have played until next saturday and not scored.

At this rate its another Chamionship seaon. If there is not a rocket up the team then the caley jags will be passin us.

It was a bad day at office but these are becoming more regular and if continues will be seriouly worrying for progression.

Injury list growing so may need to add in window now.

Positives was the choons played on tannoy. Quality

Here, Fraser can run up the field to swear at the referee but he can't do it to add a bit of width to our right hand side, that's the furthest up the park he's got himself in the last two months!

Give me Cammy Kerr at right back any day of the week.