Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
County v Caley 29th of December
(12-30-2018, 09:56 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: Watched the ICT version of the highlights and my they were terrible in front of goal, most thankfully. It seemed they had the better of us as said above but how often when they above us in the league in the past and the same would happen. There is only one stat that counts in this one and come the next derby it will be as good as two years since they beat us. Long may that continue.

League is looking good all considering. Most goals scored, least goals conceded, and siting on top. Happy New Year all!!!!

Good post.
Now then, I have wee chuckle and a thought.
Why do the Caley Mongrels sing, and they sang it yesterday, Always in our shadow?
A bunch of confused and deluded folk.
Yep, approaching two years, long may it continue, here’s to the future , just another two hundred years will do.
The Highlands are ours, truly ours.

The linesman was woeful. Maybe he should get his eyes tested in Specsavers, or has benn said was out of his depth. If you are not sure dont flag but some were baffling. It was like he was getting his left/right wrong or a wee bit too much sherry trifle for Chrimbo.

Agree with other posters that we robbed them but hey ho, we have had the same to us in the past. Stellious injury is concerning tho, hoe not too bad. With the games up coming i think our squad will be stretched but i have faith in them and managemwnt.

As uncle Roy has said before we need to live within our means and do t think we need to break the bank now for ones just makin up the numbers.

As for Caley, GIRUY

(01-01-2019, 09:05 PM)Deas_pie_staggie Wrote: The linesman was woeful. Maybe he should get his eyes tested in Specsavers, or has benn said was out of his depth. If you are not sure dont flag but some were baffling. It was like he was getting his left/right wrong or a wee bit too much sherry trifle for Chrimbo.

Agree with other posters that we robbed them but hey ho, we have had the same to us in the past. Stellious injury is concerning tho, hoe not too bad. With the games up coming i think our squad will be stretched but i have faith in them and managemwnt.

As uncle Roy has said before we need to live within our means and do t think we need to break the bank now for ones just makin up the numbers.

As for Caley, GIRUY

Happy New Pie to you.
Love it, “ GIRUY”, quote of the year.
And have to agree, how many time in the past have been robbed?
The Caley Whingers really are a Whinging bunch, hopefully still crying in their cornflakes for years to come.
GIRUY, Caley.
Power to the Pie Men and Stag Men.