Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Logging out.
After several months not being able to log in and therefore reading only I eventually managed to log in (by opening the log in box in a new tab).

And now I can't log out! Nothing seems to work on the drop down arrow which I think I remember was where the log out button lives.

Sorry if this has been covered in another thread somewhere, but can someone point me in the correct direction? I am a tidy sort of guy and like to log out when I'm done. I'm logged in on a laptop, by the way, and have tried a couple of different browsers, but no joy. No doubt it will be something simple. Please don't mock!

TIA
Wicky

I can only seem to login on my mobile. Just tried it on desktop and no pop up appears.

I'm permanently logged in until the site decides I need to log in, of its own accord.

A few noted problems on the Alloa game thread, myself included (the problems were not to do with the thread itself)
I had been having problems for perhaps as long as a year,not being able to sign out and thought other people must be having same problem as on that day, a Wednesday morning there were 97 people logged in!
I think it was the next day I noticed I was signed out and never did get round to thanking whoever sorted that out. The number of people signed in has been quite low since then so assumed everything was fixed.
On seeing this thread I went to log in and as Wicky said could not sign in( no box) I got round that and just pressed a reply to post button in one of the threads which then brought up the sign in box. I then checked to see if I can sign out and found I cannot!

(11-03-2018, 02:32 PM)MayHam Wrote: A few noted problems on the Alloa game thread, myself included (the problems were not to do with the thread itself)
I had been having problems for perhaps as long as a year,not being able to sign out and thought other people must be having same problem as on that day, a Wednesday morning there were 97 people logged in!
I think it was the next day I noticed I was signed out and never did get round to thanking whoever sorted that out. The number of people signed in has been quite low since then so assumed everything was fixed.
On seeing this thread I went to log in and as Wicky said could not sign in( no box) I got round that and just pressed a reply to post button in one of the threads which then brought up the sign in box. I then checked to see if I can sign out and found I cannot!

Exact same experience

I can't log out of this on my main PC while I can't log in on my work laptop- the log in box doesn't even appear on it.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

I haven't been able to log in on anything other than my mobile phone for months now.

Are any admin able to assist?

Bump.

Are any admin able to assist in the problems noted above?