Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HIGHLAND DERBY
(11-05-2018, 09:01 PM)Deas_pie_staggie Wrote: The line was indeed overstepped once he went off.
Have to admit i think we were lucky with a point after thier late pressure and shots.
County should have had it wrapped up with Kelly and Mcmanus misses.. how they missed ill never know.
We had the quality but afraid they had done the homework on us and they wanted it more.
Point away from home always a plus.
Need to up the tempo and finishing on Sat or the rejuvinated Utd will have us and we will fall back into the pack and Ayr will be free.
Hopefully the rumours that Shankland is in many clubs radars down south he be gone in January.
At least on Saturday a class catering team back.
Pies and T a rip off and quality poor.
Mon the currypieman

Aberdeen were sniffing around Shankland earlier and they are seriously missing a goal threat up front so I wouldn't be surprised to see them come in with a decent offer to snatch him.....

Have only been to the T-bar once at Caley - never again!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(11-06-2018, 09:43 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: Aberdeen were sniffing around Shankland earlier and they are seriously missing a goal threat up front so I wouldn't be surprised to see them come in with a decent offer to snatch him.....

Have only been to the T-bar once at Caley - never again!

My Aberdeen supporting work colleague told me shankland was already on Aberdeens books and they let him go because they thought he wasn't good enough, he doesn't think they'll give him another chance.

(11-06-2018, 01:20 PM)westhillstaggie Wrote: My Aberdeen supporting work colleague told me shankland was already on Aberdeens books and they let him go because they thought he wasn't good enough, he doesn't think they'll give him another chance.

Interesting, would expect him to be the subject of a few bids come January...
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(11-06-2018, 01:56 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Interesting, would expect him to be the subject of a few bids come January...

Let’s not forget, up until recently he was overweight and largely disparaged by fans of his previous clubs. I doubt he’s going anywhere on the strength of half a season.