Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Partick Thistle Away
(10-07-2018, 02:15 PM)Les Westander Wrote: Personally I'd have full confidence in Don Cowie replacing "Big Drapes". While Don lacks Ross's immense size he makes up for that in skill, experience and football smarts.

(Plus local boy etc etc)

^^^^I fully believe that this is the case.

Also I see no reason to take Shankland out of the game, yes he's a player on top form but we're better than kicking our opponents out of the game, or we should be anyway.

Still hoping someone who was at the game will let us know their thoughts.....

(10-07-2018, 10:24 AM)USSR Tycoon Wrote: Is that a moan?

A mere observation.
Everyone on here knows I'm a happy clapper!

It was a comfortable afternoon, did what we had to do without hitting top gear. Mullin and Vigurs very good, our midfield did well and it was a stupid challenge from Draper for his 2nd yellow.

Another clean sheet, who makes way for Fraser? He is scheduled to play v Montrose this Sat so will presumably be back in the starting 11 for Ayr.
Kelly is growing on me, but our left side was wide open at times with DKD drifting about.

Good away support I think they said about 230. Thanks to the Star and Garter who invited the supporters bus and put on some free pies.

Another great away result. Confidence must be building all the time. All good. Smile