Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Partick Thistle Away
Hope we follow up from last weekends result at Dundee United. I see Souleymane Coulibaly is available for Thistle now so he could be a handful. Billy deserves to stay in the team this week as does mullin, but I imagine midge will be out so I’d guess mullin and DKD will be starting. Hopefully we can grind out a result.

Optimistic for 3 points, any old how.
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

Midge will be out for 6 weeks according to Fergie on STV news tonight with a broken bone in his foot

(10-02-2018, 08:03 PM)Strathpefferstaggie Wrote: Midge will be out for 6 weeks according to Fergie on STV news tonight with a broken bone in his foot

Oh no, thats a shame for him, he'll be gutted. Hope he is back to his best when he recovers

Hope Marcus is back soon. I like a back 3 of Fraser Morris(or Watson) Fontaine

It's a drag for Midge but if DKD gets to start a few games it'll give him a chance to show us what he can do. I hope he'll get the nod in front of Cowie as he can play down the left with Vigurs inside him.

Injuries already, glad we have depth in the squad, especially in midfield. Hope to see Midge back as soon as possible.

Got to have Billy up top, please for the love of god DKD over Cowie (no disrespect to the legend)

Great win again guys, jeesh it's quiet in here though, fan apathy?

Nothing to rage at for now. Good work again today County. Really pleased with clean sheet. Mullin is gold.

Looking forward to any reports from someone who was there today.

Some people only comment on here if they're moaning.
It's a good sign it's quiet IMO. Long may it continue.
Well done staggies.

Shame Draper got himself sent off in the last minute, we'll miss his physicality in the centre of the park. Unlike most of the midfield positions, we don't have a player who can come in and do his job!

Wasn't able to get along, how was DKD?

Partick have just sacked their manager, that's 2 weeks in a row we've given a club a decision to make on their management, hopefully Caley go on a bad run before we play them next.

(10-06-2018, 06:39 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Some people only comment on here if they're moaning.
It's a good sign it's quiet IMO. Long may it continue.
Well done staggies.

Shame Draper got himself sent off in the last minute, we'll miss his physicality in the centre of the park. Unlike most of the midfield positions, we don't have a player who can come in and do his job!

Lindsay or Don

(10-06-2018, 09:02 PM)westhillstaggie Wrote: Partick have just sacked their manager, that's 2 weeks in a row we've given a club a decision to make on their management, hopefully Caley go on a bad run before we play them next.

Next time we play Caley , they could have another manager , John Robertson to Dundee Utd ?

(10-06-2018, 09:56 PM)Strathpefferstaggie Wrote: Lindsay or Don

Neither one of them can break up play like Draper does.
They're not comparative in playing style whatsoever.

(10-06-2018, 11:31 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Neither one of them can break up play like Draper does.
They're not comparative in playing style whatsoever.

Is that a moan?

Another good win yesterday. Can't wait for the Ayr home game when we have a real chance to show we're title favourites, and then another home game against Morton the following week.
Yes the Draper situation is interesting. He's managed to make that position in front of the defence his own and we don't have an obvious replacement. Certainly not Cowie, maybe Lindsay. Problem is that with the way he plays, Draper's always going to get a cupboard full of yellow cards and consequently missing games as the season progresses.

It's nice to be looking forward to home games rather than dreading them !

Personally I'd have full confidence in Don Cowie replacing "Big Drapes". While Don lacks Ross's immense size he makes up for that in skill, experience and football smarts.

(Plus local boy etc etc)

(10-07-2018, 02:15 PM)Les Westander Wrote: Personally I'd have full confidence in Don Cowie replacing "Big Drapes". While Don lacks Ross's immense size he makes up for that in skill, experience and football smarts.

(Plus local boy etc etc)

Agreed

(10-07-2018, 11:05 AM)It's Only A Game Wrote: Another good win yesterday. Can't wait for the Ayr home game when we have a real chance to show we're title favourites, and then another home game against Morton the following week.
Yes the Draper situation is interesting. He's managed to make that position in front of the defence his own and we don't have an obvious replacement. Certainly not Cowie, maybe Lindsay. Problem is that with the way he plays, Draper's always going to get a cupboard full of yellow cards and consequently missing games as the season progresses.

It's nice to be looking forward to home games rather than dreading them !

Wonder if draper will miss this game, hopefully he can serve his suspension in the challenge cup game next week and be back for this one, going to need someone to take shankland out of the game.