Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dundee Utd Away 29/9/18
Apart from Marcus Fraser we have a fully fit squad to chose from I think it’s a game that we are capable of winning it’s also the first time there will be a Supporters Bus running since the accident so I hope there will be a lot of people on the bus and what happened hasn’t put people off going to Away games Mon the Staggies

(09-27-2018, 08:10 PM)Strathpefferstaggie Wrote: Apart from Marcus Fraser we have a fully fit squad to chose from I think it’s a game that we are capable of winning it’s also the first time there will be a Supporters Bus running since the accident so I hope there will be a lot of people on the bus and what happened hasn’t put people off going to Away games Mon the Staggies

Good luck staggies from Ibiza

(09-27-2018, 08:55 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Good luck staggies from Ibiza

Nice one Buff, stay away from the purple transformers and you'll be grand!

Can't make this one due to illness- wonder if Curran will start a fight with anyone?
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

Mon the staggies On a cruise & will be in Monaco on Saturday.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

Always a fan of a Dundee away day, downhill all the way to the city centre pubs post-game. Literally and metaphorically.

Good game to win if we can get it, Mullin and Vigurs have to start, and Kelly needs a rest.
Dico Tibi Verum, Libertas Optima Rerum: Nunquam Servili Sub Nexu Vivito, Fili

"Freedom Is Best, I Tell Thee True, Of All Things To Be Won.
Then Never Live Within The Bonds Of Slavery My Son" William Wallace (1270-1305)

Hoping for a lot more energy in our play from the kick off, two sedate performances against the tinks and QoS needs eradicating. I'd like to see Lindsay and DKD start, also Stelios at LB.

Big game.

Looks like we're playing 4 -5-1
With Billy McKay up front on his own. He's got to score some day soon so maybe it's today.......
I'm not convinced it's our best line up but hopefully 5pm will prove the doubts unfounded.

Wow, not really a lot of interest in this match is there.

I'm quietly confident for this one

Again with Sean Kelly. He has been rank rotten every time I have seen him. Stelios must be scratching his head at being kept out of the team by Kelly

Watching in Australia, good start!

I think I need a lie down. Billy McKay just scored!!!!

Just missed an absolute sitter

1-2, cracking game. We're linking up well.

3-1 Sean Kelly

1-4, Mullin!

1-5 mullin again!

(09-29-2018, 02:48 PM)It's Only A Game Wrote: Looks like we're playing 4 -5-1
With Billy McKay up front on his own. He's got to score some day soon so maybe it's today.......
I'm not convinced it's our best line up but hopefully 5pm will prove the doubts unfounded.

No need to wait till 5pm !!!!! 5-1 already with a Billy Mckay hat-trick. It had to come sometime.
Must be a great game to watch....

And here was me thinking Kelly and billy Mackay were crap and shouldn't be in the. Team

(09-29-2018, 04:13 PM)It's Only A Game Wrote: No need to wait till 5pm !!!!! 5-1 already with a Billy Mckay hat-trick. It had to come sometime.
Must be a great game to watch....

It's on Arabzone (on the dundee United website) if you have 8 quid and a VPN.

Scorching result. McKay will be buzzin and it was coming in last few weeks. Hopefully he will kick on and be the new Boycey. He has been doin a lot of the deeper stuff just like boycey did. Maybe a 20 goal season.
Must have been a craker to watch