Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
crowd to noisy !!!!!
what the heck is going on , how could it ever be TOO NOISY at a football match???
people glaring and complaining about the noise, got to be a joke surely, admittedly i don't howl as much as i did in my younger days but i really enjoy the atmosphere the singing makes.
for people to glare is just unbelievable, get a life!!!!
we should ramp up the atmosphere at home to make vicci park an intimidating place to come , not to hear a pin drop.
out chanted by caley???? you never hear them at there place.

I personally think Ken Bates had it right. We should erect an electric fence and throw anyone on top of it if they dare make a sound.

Helpful advice from the Cockney Boys on Sunday advising the Chelsea supporters where they could conceal their blue flags !

Only things that's too noisy at Viccy Park is the tannoy......and that voice. Give the job to Liam Christie. Getting the crowd going - mission impossible. Far too presbyterian to let go. Equally a bit more bite on the park and a few wins would get some noise - not a lot more mind.

Got to agree about the tannoy it is far too loud.
The fans though that is a different thing. Agree about the fact the team could get the fans going.
As someone else alluded to there is no connection between the team to the fans anymore. The team barely acknowledge the team and consequently the fans lose the contact that was so so evident in our days going through the divisions.

(09-25-2018, 03:42 PM)edinburghexile Wrote: Got to agree about the tannoy it is far too loud.

Oh god yeah, earsplitting sometimes.

Would be nice to see the team come over to the jailend/side stands to acknowledge the fans before and after the game. Really get that connection going. I remember a few years ago Fox used to ask us in the jailend behind him what the other scores were in the division!

Maybe he had a coupon on? Or maybe he wanted to know the other scores to see how we were placed.
Anyway ,people complaing about too much noise at a Ross County home game?
Jeez
, Mork Calling Orson?!

And I was joking about the coupon ,before people start saying it's against the rules, blah blah,blah

(09-29-2018, 08:06 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Maybe he had a coupon on? Or maybe he wanted to know the other scores to see how we were placed.
Anyway ,people complaing about too much noise at a Ross County home game?
Jeez
, Mork Calling Orson?!

And I was joking about the coupon ,before people start saying it's against the rules, blah blah,blah

I wasn't complaining! Remember Fox asking us what the scores were during the game vs partick thistle in 2016 where if we won we were guaranteed a top-six finish, and him celebrating with us at the full time whistle.

My only complaint was the tannoy being too loud and I guess the quality too awful.