Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
The Ross County Running Football Team vs Morton
1-0 Cowie. Good to see him scoring on his 1St start back at the club

(08-25-2018, 04:16 PM)mike_lowrie Wrote: 1-0 Cowie. Good to see him scoring on his 1St start back at the club

1-1 fell asleep for the equaliser.

Poor amount of away fans.

2-1 Morton

(08-25-2018, 04:28 PM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: 1-1 fell asleep for the equaliser.

Poor amount of away fans.

2-1 Morton

Supporters bus did not make it to the ground so that is an easy one to work out.

So much for walking the league this year. It is going to be a struggle alright.

What are folks views on our formation of late, looks a strange setup. Was Tony D at right back Today, how did he get on?

(08-25-2018, 04:56 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: Supporters bus did not make it to the ground so that is an easy one to work out.

Trains not running?

Very poor today. Lot of folk getting above their station after two wins.

Very poor today.

Well done to those who made the effort to travel.

(08-25-2018, 04:57 PM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: Trains not running?

Very poor today.

Take it you have not seen any news Today, or the above posts. Supporters bus involved in accident and A9 was closed for a significant time. Not sure having a pop at away attendance in the circumstances is valid do you?

No idea on the team as not there unfortunately.

Talk about us 'walking' the league appeared to me as a joke, having a wee dig at the walking football team compulsive thread starter!

I don't think any Ross County fan thinks we'll walk this league.

There would have been another bus load of fans there but for an incident on the A9.

Get off your soap box we're all disappointed with today's result.

These results will happen this season, but come May we'll be up there challenging.

Results in this division were all over the place today. It's a division where anyone could beat anyone on any given day.

I did a 5 team acca today and was 0 for 5!!!!

Reality check! Not as good as we think we are.

Can't comment on the game but must say I was surprised at the line-up. Just 3 defenders on the park in an away game?

Very poor today.

what a ignorant person you are!!! someone died in that accident and the only thing you can say is....trains not running!!! and 'Well done to those who made the effort to travel'

What a clown!!!

you make it to every game that is played!?!?!?!?

Shameful comment from LLB above, not only were a bus load of our supporters involved in a road accident but many others driving by car would have been caught up in the traffic behind,so maybe just maybe that is why the away stand looked a wee bit empty..

Also the players would have known about this incident and maybe just care a little about their supporters that their mind wasn’t fully on the game today,who could blame them ..

LLB showing his true colours here. Absolutely shameful statement.

Very poor today.

The bus was involved in a RTC and there was a fatality so cut us some slack the football was our last priority today

(08-25-2018, 11:02 PM)Strathpefferstaggie Wrote: The bus was involved in a RTC and there was a fatality so cut us some slack the football was our last priority today

Good shout boy. Couldn't find your number when I heard so messaged one of the other boys to find out all were good.

Thank goodness everyone is okay. I'm glad they are all okay physically and can only hope they are mentally too, as that would have been a horrible experience to go through. Horrible stretch of road, and just shows what ourselves and ICT fans do to get to away games every other week with little complaint. Central belt fans could learn a lesson.

In regards to the football, very poor performance and a reality check for many. This was the first 'Championship style' game IMO. Alloa at home we should be winning and Dunfermilne are a free-flowing team that was more of a Premiership type team. Morton are a tough team who are always going to give you a battle away from home, so it's slightly worrying that we come up short in this fixture as there's going to be plenty more seeing us as a scalp. How Tony Dingwall is anywhere near the first-team after Arbroath I'll never know (well, we all do know why, but never mind).

Ah, if only I'd thought of that while stuck on the Ballinluig B roads for 2hrs.

A horrible experience for all on the bus and thoughts especially with our driver.